How many times a day do you usually poop?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i go like once a week. and its in small clumps, i have a problem?[/quote]
\your dehydrated and prone to hemorrhoids

[quote name='ToadallyAwesome']I go about once a day usually around 2pm and it is pretty solid. How the hell do you poop 3 times a day![/quote]

Do you mean physically, mentally, or like time wise?

Physically? - Lots of fluids and fiber....and pushing.

Mentally? - I bring my iPhone and surf the net.

Time wise? - Sometimes before lunch. Not hard.

I used to always have to shit at 8:00 PM every Thursday, like clockwork. I'd have to get this old black & white TV out of the shed and hook it up in the bathroom to watch Survivor.

I go through phases though. Sometimes I won't shit for like 3-4 days straight and then just fill the bowl to the brim.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I used to always have to shit at 8:00 PM every Thursday, like clockwork. I'd have to get this old black & white TV out of the shed and hook it up in the bathroom to watch Survivor.

I go through phases though. Sometimes I won't shit for like 3-4 days straight and then just fill the bowl to the brim.[/quote]

:puke:

... i go once... around the same time, every day... now if I'm in a strange place, out shopping, there's no way I'm squatting... so I may not go for a day.

I think the only time where I had to go more than once would be eating way too much, usually around the holidays... too much family to visit.

I can't beleive some of you going 2-3 times daily...

I think this should be another poll, what quantity.... because dropping bird turds I could see, but massive logs 2-3 times a day.. WTH are you eating!?

Actually if you eat a diet full of fiber, like you should, going 3x a day is quite normal. Oddly, "normal" is anything up to 3x a day to 3x a week.

2 or 3 times a day. Holding it in is bad for you. Pooping gets rid of waste and poisons, and holding it in for too long can get you sick. That's why an apple a day keeps the doctor away. ;)

That was only a three or four week period, where, remarkably, I only shat once.

I never found out what was wrong with me.

(I normally crap three times a day.)

[quote name='billyrox']I remember once in college, one of my anthropology professors told us there are 3 main pleasures to life.

1. Sex

2. Food

3. A good bowel movement[/quote]

I have done all three at the same time.

[quote name='xycury']

I think this should be another poll, what quantity.... because dropping bird turds I could see, but massive logs 2-3 times a day.. WTH are you eating!?[/quote]

I drink a lot of water and tea in a day. Also I normally have a good sized bowl of cereal everyday. Other then that, basically normal less vegetables then I should thought.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I go once in the morning before I get in the shower, so my ass is always clean.[/QUOTE]

Try combining the two.

I forsee a "How many of you poop in the shower?" thread coming.

[quote name='help1']I have done all three at the same time.[/quote]

Does shitting into someone's mouth during sex count as the food part? If not then it's only 2 out of three for me.

I was blown away when I lifted my booty off of the comode this morning and my doo doo looked like darthbudge playing halo 3 with his little brother. Even had some pubes sprinkled on one end for the hair effect.

[quote name='javeryh']Does shitting into someone's mouth during sex count as the food part? If not then it's only 2 out of three for me.[/quote]

oh man.... oh geez... i dont even know what to say

[quote name='tiredfornow']everyday when I come into work I have to poop. I poop again around 12:30-1pm, and then once more around 7-8pm when I eat dinner. my poop really stinks and sometimes it looks like chocolate soft serve from dairy queen. how many times a day do you usually poop, CheapAssGamer?[/QUOTE]

taste it , maybe it is the secert dQ doesnt want anyone to know LOL

[quote name='ITDEFX']\your dehydrated and prone to hemorrhoids[/quote]
i think its from cutting weight during wrestling, because i just went yesterday and i have to go today.

Once a day, usually after lunch. Sometimes, it's a special day and I wake up to take an inglorious poo that kickstarts my day.

This thread is messing with my bowels. I pooped this morning when I woke up, and now I have to go again.

[quote name='Kayden']This thread is messing with my bowels. I pooped this morning when I woke up, and now I have to go again.[/quote]

nice, keep it going...

[quote name='Chris in Cali']How the fuck are some of you shitting three times a day? That's gross. I go once in the morning before I get in the shower, so my ass is always clean.[/QUOTE]

This X 2

[quote name='tiredfornow']everyday when I come into work I have to poop. I poop again around 12:30-1pm, and then once more around 7-8pm when I eat dinner. my poop really stinks and sometimes it looks like chocolate soft serve from dairy queen. how many times a day do you usually poop, CheapAssGamer?[/QUOTE]

if ur a girl that so hot ha ha

I wonder if he's lining up with an ice cream cone.
ice_cream_cone.jpg

[quote name='starmask2k3']if ur a girl that so hot ha ha[/quote]aren't you the guy that was on trading time out? YOU'RE CREEPY, CREEP!

[quote name='javeryh']Does shitting into someone's mouth during sex count as the food part? If not then it's only 2 out of three for me.[/quote]

Quite frankly, I am aroused.

bread's done
Back