HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']Do you need an opinion on something?[/quote]

:roll:

I was helping him with something earlier, and I was wondering if he got it working.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm pulling a Liquid and putting off 2 papers :)[/QUOTE]

I wrote a 50 page paper in 36 hours my first semester at UT. I am the king of procrastinating on papers :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']I got a 3 on my AP Chem, unfortunately... my university didn't accept a 3 as passing. Our class did horrible though, I think we had 3 or 4 4s, about 5 3s, and everyone else had 2 or 1.[/QUOTE]
Damn, that sucks. I think I read UF accepts 3s, but I'm not sure. I'm also taking Calc AB and English Language and Composition. I feel okay about Calc but I don't think I'll pass. Conversely, I don't feel confident about English but I've performed well on writing and have been doing well on the objective portion of the test, so I think I might pass that one despite my feelings.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Do you need an opinion on something?[/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

AP Chem was really easy the first semester. By the last semester, I was honestly like "I have no idea what is going on anymore." Probably the only time in high school I simply couldn't comprehend stuff.

That was pretty much when I decided to not go into a science field.

[quote name='flowery']Mojimbo did you see Sir Paul closed with "Hey Jude" at Coachella...[/QUOTE]Nope, I only posted that video cause of the Rock Band footage. It's hard for me to get excited about artists covering their old material with nobody musicians filling in for legends.

So I started my new job at Walmart today. I've never seen so many Nascar tank tops in my life. And the beef jerky .. it's everywhere! When I shut my eyes I see the Pemmican indian.

[quote name='Maklershed']So I started my new job at Walmart today. I've never seen so many Nascar tank tops in my life. And the beef jerky .. it's everywhere! When I shut my eyes I see the Pemmican indian.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck are you talking about?

Edit: I've been had! :rofl:

[quote name='munch']I wrote a 50 page paper in 36 hours my first semester at UT. I am the king of procrastinating on papers :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd be legit pissed if I ever had to write a paper that long. I don't think I can even talk about anything for 50 pages. :x

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nope, I only posted that video cause of the Rock Band footage. It's hard for me to get excited about artists covering their old material with nobody musicians filling in for legends.[/QUOTE]

That is a very valid and true statement...yeah and that footage was great and has my hopes raised high for something magnificent (How great would it be to have the cellar in Berlin they played in the early days). I can't wait for 09-09-09...

[quote name='Maklershed']So there was the possibility that if you weren't 21 you wouldn't have been allowed to buy a marker?

*head detonates*[/quote]

Not if you were to potentially sniff it, or even worse redraw eyebrows with it.

It was a big ordeal returning spray paint that was the wrong color to walmart 30 minutes after I purchased them. I had to show my driver's license to verify I was 18+, they didn't card me for buying it but when I returned it...complete joke.

[quote name='flowery']It was a big ordeal returning spray paint that was the wrong color to walmart 30 minutes after I purchased them. I had to show my driver's license to verify I was 18+, they didn't card me for buying it but when I returned it...complete joke.[/quote]

You should try and buy OTC pseudo-ephedrine based allergy/sinus medication in Georgia. I can buy an AR-15 more quickly and easily.

Wow, thinking about some of these numbers, "David" must be making more off this site than I had formerly surmised.

Woo Hoo! 2/3s the way to another $25 GC via MyPoints!

[quote name='Rocko']Mana Knight's 5 page essay explaining the PS3's lackluster numbers in 3, 2, 1...[/quote]

Dude, you know TMK scans the OTT non-stop. Seriously.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...yeah, it has nothing to do with it being the better system.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that must be it.

[quote name='darthbudge']What kind of job?[/QUOTE]

Fundraising for left-wing organizations on the phone. Good pay, too!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He mops up at peep shows.[/QUOTE]

This is my other job, thanks again for the glowing recommendation, Temp! See you at work!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...yeah, it has nothing to do with it being the better system.[/quote]

Ha! Another satisfied PS3 customer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow, the 360 is killing![/quote]

Despite PS3 being out a year later, it already has the best games overall. I'd take Uncharted, MGS4, R&C Future, etc. over anything else on other platforms (except for Star Ocean 4 which ranks with those games). Also, who would buy/play every single good game right now if they were to buy a PS3 or 360? I doubt most would (maybe like 25% of the games), so that higher number is meaningless.

Also, it appears that PS3 software still lead against the other console software last year in good games, according to gamerankings averages:

wiibadgamesgraph.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Fundraising for left-wing organizations on the phone. Good pay, too!
[/quote]

:lol:

I applied at a bunch of those. But all of them you had to be 18+. :[

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Fundraising for left-wing organizations on the phone. Good pay, too!

This is my other job, thanks again for the glowing recommendation, Temp! See you at work![/QUOTE]
Did you already play that one show, mang? I totally forgot about it.

Comcast is so weird

Used to have G4 a couple of months ago and then they took it out of the lineup. Checked back today and it's back in the lineup.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You should try and buy OTC pseudo-ephedrine based allergy/sinus medication in Georgia. I can buy an AR-15 more quickly and easily.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I ran into some trouble buying Claritin D (with psuedo) one day...shit was like trying to buy from Fort Knox. They only had packs of 5 and I asked if I could get 5 packs and they looked at me like they were about to call the Feds for being a meth cook...fuck I was just having bad allergies.

~~~

I laughed Mak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back