How many unplayed games u got?

Darthrook

CAGiversary!
Hey, I was just wondering how many games you have sitting on you shelf that you haven't played yet.

My count is 28. Probably about 20 of them are from my Circuit City runs.

Since I found CAG that number has been going up and up.

I don't mind to much, at least I always have something to play.

http://users.ign.com/collection/Darthrook

I have a fusion frenzy that came free with my xbox.. not sure what i want to do with it. its unopened yet..

About a dozen. Unfortunately, most of them are RPGs. Guess it's a good thing I'm young (well, relative to normal people anyways, 18 )...

I have about five or six games that are completely unplayed and that is a lot to me. Its wasted money for me if they are just sitting around doing nothing.

[quote name='jer7583']I have a fusion frenzy that came free with my xbox.. not sure what i want to do with it. its unopened yet..[/quote]

If you want to trade it, check my trade list!

As for unplayed games, I currently have 30. I just picked up KOTOR today and traded for Morrowind too, so that should set me back even more.

Sartori, you crackhead, just quit your job, collect unemployment and play those games! Only in America! Only in America! Oh, by the way, I have 120. I actually counted them before posting this (loser).

I have around 35, I have beat quite a few in the last month. Its really sad when I think about the amount of games I have anyway.

I have about 38 for the cube that are barely touched or unplayed or unopened. I also have been picking up PS2 and XBOX games lately so that is another ~13 unplayed. And of course more are on the way.

I have like 35, when you can get games for 5 and 10 bucks they just pile up. I did finally finish Air Force Delta and now I'm going to finish blinx, I also decided that I'm not going to buy a new PC untill I finish all my PC games.

67 games for XBox.

25 or 26 games that I've yet to "get into", probably 18 or 19 that I just flat out haven't tried yet.

[quote name='neocisco']Sartori, you crackhead, just quit your job, collect unemployment and play those games! Only in America! Only in America! Oh, by the way, I have 120. I actually counted them before posting this (loser).[/quote]

Man, I havn't had a job in months! That's not the thing. I often find my self playing games I've beaten long, long ago (Golden Eye) before whipping out something new.

That and my girlfriend left me. Can't do shit now.

Only a couple from the CC and TRU sale.

Still have:
Star Wars Clone Wars (sealed)
SWAT
XIII

That's it. I will probably trade some of these in too and Gamerush also. There were a couple I played once and that was enough.

20 or so. Mostly RPGs, with a few action and platformers thrown in. Maybe I should start on Metal Arms or Ratchet & Clank once I'm done with Sphinx & the Cursed Mummy.

Funny thing is, my boyfriend won't get off my case about having so many unplayed games. So we've made a little deal--I have to beat 5 games (out of the games I've never played, or the ones I've only barely touched) or he's not going to let me buy Fable. XD

I'm on game 3 now.

The only two games I really haven't gotten into are KOTOR for the PC and Wind Waker. Yes, I know, I'm crazy for not playing them. I just don't have the time, and I'm too busy playing other games (Metroid Prime, Halo, ESPN NFL 2k5, Metal Arms.)

I have roughly 14 unplayed games and around 50 games I just played only once :? .

NOW I KNOW WHY THE WIFE GETS MAD WITH MY GAME BUYING :wink: .

[quote name='neocisco']Sartori, you crackhead, just quit your job, collect unemployment and play those games! Only in America! Only in America! Oh, by the way, I have 120. I actually counted them before posting this (loser).[/quote]

You can't collect unemployment if you quit your job, crackhead. :D

My count is 165. 16 of those are for a system I don't even own yet (Xbox - I plan to get one soon though!!). :roll:

I have so many games I have yet to play it really is unreal.
I got a bunch of RPGs I have not yet played as I currently trying to finish Tales of Symphonia and KOTOR. And with RPGs you know once you start one it gonna take a while before it is done.

But I have recently finished XIII and LOTR ROTK.
I recenlty took a RPG break and am trying to finish some of my action and adventure titles.

I think next is Panzer Dragoon, Otogi, and Bujingai and DMC2 and SW Bounty Hunter.

Plus with online and my buddies coming by to play Madden or Halo, time is hard to come by. So many titles so little time. I need a vacation!

I only have like 90 games that i haven't played yet.

This fall there are a TON of games i want but i'm just gonna focus on the games i haven't played until the newer games drop on price.

Plus i'm in the process of building a MAME arcade setup with an older computer i have. I have about 500 games loaded on it already.

I've got about 7 games I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

Edit - Make that 8. Picked up Knights of the Old Republic yesterday for $10 at Best Buy. Thankfully Labor Day is coming up.

three games..i don't buy any game that's $5...just the ones i'd be interested in

here's what i haven't gotten around to opening:
devil may cry 2(about 80% done with dmc 1)
guilty gear x2
onimusha 2

still need to learn moves for:
soul calibur 2
vf 4 evo

still need to fine tune:
fzero gx

other than that, i've beaten or got my money's worth from all the other games i own

Of my 1040 games, about 500 are unplayed. It would be 850 if you counted games I've only played about 5 minutes of.

Well over 100, I stopped counting at 100. Figure, now unless a game gets a 9/10 or 10/10 I'm not getting it. Going to spend the money on WOW instead. Something the wife can play too.

My backlog honestly wasn't that bad until I became addicted to CAG trading, plus the TRU clearance. It jumped from two to about ten untouched games. I felt pretty bad about that; that is, until I just now discovered this thread.
:rofl:

I have 0 unplayed games, but I got about 3 or 4 that have been barely played. As soon I buy a game, I gotta try it as soon as possible.

bread's done
Back