How much are you planning on spending this steam sale?

TGGofficialYT

CAG Newbie
So how much are you planning to spend on the steam summer sale june 11? Im curious

and this will be my first steam sale and i was wondering do they have sales on recent games? (ex. Witcher 3 )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm behind on Tropico 5 DLC/expansions, so I'll likely get any that go on sale. Otherwise, I'm not looking to pick up much, if anything, else. I try to save the crazy spending for the Holiday Sale :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm behind on Tropico 5 DLC/expansions, so I'll likely get any that go on sale. Otherwise, I'm not looking to pick up much, if anything, else. I try to save the crazy spending for the Holiday Sale :razz:
What is the max you ussually spend? or do you just buy without restraintas? ;)

What is the max you ussually spend? or do you just buy without restraintas? ;)
I don't keep track of the total, but try to stick to wishlisted stuff that's 66% off or more. Also, the number of games, etc. purchased during one of these sales has to be within reason; my backlog's bad enough as it is.

It also might be worth noting that I play way more indie games on PC than big-budget, triple-a ones, which certainly helps keep my spending within reason.

just passed 1100 games on steam.  I'm sure I'll blow some card money on something but dont plan to spend any real money.  I have a couple hundred games on my wishlist so a few of them have to be more than 75% off and less than $5 and not something I expect to be in a bundle anytime this year.

So how much are you planning to spend on the steam summer sale june 11? Im curious

and this will be my first steam sale and i was wondering do they have sales on recent games? (ex. Witcher 3 )
It depends on the developer. Some new games might have a small discount, but it won't be anything too crazy for a new game if it is on sale.

This past December was the first time I used Steam. I had just got a decent computer and was on Steam for the first time a week or so before the Holiday sale. I was really blown away by some of the prices, considering I'm primarily a console gamer. Be careful, because it's easy to get carried away. Between the Steam Holiday sale, Bundles and people giving out codes, I have somewhere over 200 Steam games.

Some advise, the normal "sales" are daily and flash sales are every so many hours, but the last two days of the sale they have the encore sale. All the best sales from the whole sale are repeated during the encore. If you miss something it might end up in the encore. Also a few times a game will be in in the daily sale, but will be discounted even more during a flash sale the same day.

Just remember to have fun! Also don't purchase too many games. Make sure you have time to play what you purchase lol.

You can also add some games to your Wishlist, and if they go on sale, you'll be notified.

bread's done
Back