How much can I expect to get for this?

CUBApete

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am looking to sell my PC as I am tired of Windows and wish to switch to a Mac. I was hoping someone could give me an estimate as to how much I can expect to sell this PC for:

Acer Aspire T160
AMD Athlon 64 3400+
1 GB Ram
200GB Hard Drive (SATA)
DVD Burner (dual layer)
Nvidia GeForce 6100 (built-in, shares some of the system memory)
Windows XP Home

It is also about two months old. If you need anymore info, I can give it. Thanks in advance.

There's actually a guide out there that shows you how to install the Mac OS onto a regular old PC. Search google, you'll see.

[quote name='Technique']There's actually a guide out there that shows you how to install the Mac OS onto a regular old PC. Search google, you'll see.[/quote]
Yeah, I know how to and everything, but its not the same as having an actual Mac with 100% compatibility.

And Coheed with Chiodos should be amazing.

Yeah, Coheed is amazing. I saw them with Avenged Sevenfold (who sucked ass) But it was at a big arena venue. This time its a small venue so I can get up close :) Im actually going to see chiodos 2 times next week cause warped tour is this saturday which I cant wait for too!

When did this thread turn into a lil scenester thread? All it needs now is tight jeans, studded belts, and trucker hats.

[quote name='saetia']When did this thread turn into a lil scenester thread? All it needs now is tight jeans, studded belts, and trucker hats.[/QUOTE]

don't forget the fingerless gloves for the summertime.

[quote name='saetia']When did this thread turn into a lil scenester thread? All it needs now is tight jeans, studded belts, and trucker hats.[/quote]
Lil Scenester? There is no way you can tell me Coheed and Cambria is a "scenester" band after listening to Good Apollo.

[quote name='CUBApete']Lil Scenester? There is no way you can tell me Coheed and Cambria is a "scenester" band after listening to Good Apollo.[/QUOTE]

They actually are getting more and more to that point. They just make music for money now, not because they like to make music. Although, that covers alot of bands

[quote name='CUBApete']Lil Scenester? There is no way you can tell me Coheed and Cambria is a "scenester" band after listening to Good Apollo.[/quote]

Don't care what all of this jibba jabba is, but the only Good Apollo is

apollo.jpg

[quote name='xminus']They actually are getting more and more to that point. They just make music for money now, not because they like to make music. Although, that covers alot of bands[/quote]
You obviously know nothing about Coheed.

[quote name='CUBApete']You obviously know nothing about Coheed.[/QUOTE]
Haha...think what you think and know what you know. You know nothing about me. Coheed in my opinion, sucks now. They can make all there little gay commercials all they want too. All they are is just a half-baked poppy girl band now. They could care less about their fans, even though they say they do at shows.

bread's done
Back