How much did you pay for your PSP?

Angel.Sofiel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hello all, I just was curious as to how much everybody has paid for their PSPs. I paid $132.50 which got me a PSP, AC Adaptor, 32mb card, and a case. I am somewhat disappointed because I have seen posts of people who have done better....:cry:, but then again I guess that is better than MSRP :)

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']Hello all, I just was curious as to how much everybody has paid for their PSPs. I paid $132.50 which got me a PSP, AC Adaptor, 32mb card, and a case. I am somewhat disappointed because I have seen posts of people who have done better....:cry:, but then again I guess that is better than MSRP :)[/QUOTE]

$160 for everything you got, plus the Spiderman 2 video UMD and Lumines.

$249.99. Yes, MSRP.

Bought it around Christmas of last year. It was a gift to myself for working so damn much during that time.

OP, that's a pretty good deal in my book. I paid $224 and got PSP, Charger, Car Charger, 5 Games (Tiger Woods 06, Twisted Metal, Coded Arms, ATV Offroad Fury, and another I can't remember) and 2 UMDs (Team America and The Stewie Movie).

Since then I've traded off three of those games and picked up 9 more. I really love this machine.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']OP, that's a pretty good deal in my book. I paid $224 and got PSP, Charger, Car Charger, 5 Games (Tiger Woods 06, Twisted Metal, Coded Arms, ATV Offroad Fury, and another I can't remember) and 2 UMDs (Team America and The Stewie Movie).

Since then I've traded off three of those games and picked up 9 more. I really love this machine.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment; I am glad you enjoy it. I like the system as well. I did have a DS Lite, but I got rid of it and a GBA SP for a PSP. I know some people whould call me insane, but I am happy with what I have got now. And furthermore, I got a pretty good amount for the Lite and the SP on Ebay. :)

I bought it from a friend (well, now he is a friend of mine), from an online forum at my relating to my college.

For $200, I got PSP value pack contents (minus headpone part and 32MB memory stick) with original box, Playgear case, car adapter, screen protectors, UMD travel case, USB cable, Pursuit Force demo, 512MB memory stick duo, etc. I got the deal around mid-April. Mostly, it was a great deal for me. I'm very happy with it, since I bought 29 games for it afterwards.

1st PSP at launch-- $249. returned it.

2nd PSP -- system, charger, no memory card -- $100 at a pawn shop (they were offering some guy $70 for it, so he offered it to me for $100.) Sold it.

3rd PSP -- Ceramic white value pack + Monster Hunter -- $220. Sold it a few days later because the speakers were weak on it and got....

Current PSP -- Ceramic White giga pack -- $186 shipped on ebay. :)

[quote name='asianxcore']$249.99. Yes, MSRP.

Bought it around Christmas of last year. It was a gift to myself for working so damn much during that time.[/QUOTE]

Don't you love doing that? Sometimes you really do need to just treat yourself to things! :)

I got my PSP last Saturday.

I got PSP Core, 1 GB Mem Stick, Lumines, Infected, Case, and Armor.

Comes to around $310 (not including tax)
I had $240 in Sony Gift cards thanks to MyCokeRewards. The PSP + 1 GB came to like 275 with tax..and my BF paid the difference. He also paid the $10 for Infected, and $10 for the Armor. I paid for $20 for Lumines and $10 for the case.

SO, in the long run I paid $30 (+ tax) for my psp :)

(But all together $75 in cash was put into all of that. So either way no matter who paid for it.. it's still not a bad deal)

[quote name='lilboo']Don't you love doing that? Sometimes you really do need to just treat yourself to things! :)

I got my PSP last Saturday.

I got PSP Core, 1 GB Mem Stick, Lumines, Infected, Case, and Armor.

Comes to around $310 (not including tax)
I had $240 in Sony Gift cards thanks to MyCokeRewards. The PSP + 1 GB came to like 275 with tax..and my BF paid the difference. He also paid the $10 for Infected, and $10 for the Armor. I paid for $20 for Lumines and $10 for the case.

SO, in the long run I paid $30 (+ tax) for my psp :)

(But all together $75 in cash was put into all of that. So either way no matter who paid for it.. it's still not a bad deal)[/quote]

That's really good. You should thank your BF as well ;)

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']That's really good. You should thank your BF as well ;)[/QUOTE]

Done AND done... ..and done and done and done again lol

$160- from Dell earlier this summer

wish i could sell it now lol, but oh well its alright. ive been getting some good cheap game deals lately. got 6 games Lumines, Untold LEgends, NBA 06, MegaMan Mav Hunter, SSX on Tour, and WipeOut Pure for $26 total . also spent $20 each on Hot Shots Golf and Fifa 06. but now i jsut got a 360 so i doubt i'l lbe playing the PSP much unless i go on trips and whatnot. Whats a realistic price i could get for those 8 games and a pretty new PSP??

$350 (including tax) from Costco's bundle. It came with the value pack, MLB: The Show 06, and Pursuit Force. My brother plays mostly MLB now, and Pursuit Force willl probably go to the EBstop trade-in deal.

I've just realized what a mistake I made by getting it from there. It's not that I regret getting a PSP, it's just that I paid so much at Costco.

PSP $200
2gb $60
GTA LCS $20
1GB $15
Screen Protector $15
PGP $15

=325+tax

1.5 + devhook PRICELESS

"there are some things money cant buy, for everthing else, theres mastercard"

TRU 90% off gaming sale + EBGames Trade 2 games in for extra $10 = $0

I was so happy this worked out for me... plus I got two games along with it with still paying nothing.

i have had many many psps and all at good deals relating the time of purchase. But i just recently bought a used psp for $51 but i had to buy a charger for $15. PSP works fine no scratches on screen but some body scratches. Japan model so it has a better screen then US also. :) came with a 512mb card also :p

I payed $176 for mine at CC with a $40 off coupon but paz9x got 6 games, Daxter, Syphon Filter, Lumines, Metal Gear Ac!d, GTA LCS and one other game I think, along with The Crow, Akira and Pitch Black on UMD with a 32 MB and some car charger kits and other goodies for about $175 and Phoenix Wright.

What was the starting price? $249.99... I bought in on the first day it came out and was the first and only one at the store.. it was weird.. haha! Of course, I got Spiderman 2 with it. Then I showed the Gamestop employees there first PSP because they couldn't get theirs till after work.

I bought mine for 250 on launch day. I also paid full price for Lumines and Wipeout. I regretted my purchase until I picked up Tekken: DR, Valkryie Profile, and LocoRoco on Thursday at fye.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']TRU 90% off gaming sale + EBGames Trade 2 games in for extra $10 = $0

I was so happy this worked out for me... plus I got two games along with it with still paying nothing.[/QUOTE]

That's how I got my PSP as well. Junk like Turok Evolution for $1 or R: Racing Evolution for $1.50 and eventually I had $250 in credit. I calculated the out of pocket cost (cost of the games traded in), was $75.

Then when they had that trade 3 non POX games and get a free PSP game, I bought some other games like MGS2 for $1.50, Black and Bruised for $3 and Mafia for $4.50 (non green tag but red tag TRU clearance) and got Ape Escape for $9 out of pocket cost.

Bumping an old thread...

I bought one this past weekend, finally. I got the PSP Value Pack (system, 32meg card, headphones, case, cleaning clothes, demo disc), along with a 1gig card, GTA Liberty City Stories and Boondock Saints UMD for $160 flat.

Would this be considered a good deal?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']TRU 90% off gaming sale + EBGames Trade 2 games in for extra $10 = $0
[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing for my first one. After all was said and done I got a (brand new) value pack and a few games for nothing. I traded that in. It had a dead pixel and I got bored of the system.

I got a second (brand new) value pack for $85 thanks to FYE and the crazy trade-in prices they had for awhile. This one has no dead pixels which is nice and I'm now taking the system for what it is. Hot Shots Golf and SFA3 are sick. Syphon Filter was nuts. Waiting for Metal Gear and Earthworm Jim now.

I bought mine off ebay for $117.50 a couple days ago. Came with a charger and Lliberty City Stories. It is in great condition too.

bread's done
Back