How much did you pay for your Xbox Live kit?

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm just wondering...

got mine from the EA store for 43.XX shipped....better than retail I guess. I hate state tax it makes me wanna move to a state where they don't have state tax.

I think it was $30 or $40 through the Microsoft Retail site this past summer. Came with the headset and Crimson Skies plus the 1 year card.

One was $12 from Defender. Another was $35 through eastore with a $15 coupon. And my first one was $30, from where I forget. All 1 year kits with headset but no real game, had tetris/whacked/etc.

I'm getting it for Christmas, but I made sure my parents got a $20 off coupon from the Madden 2005 coupon book. I was surprised how pissed they got when I was telling about all these deals and giving them coupons and such.

el bobo, do you know when the madden coupon books expires?? and what exactly is the coupon you use to get $20 off?

thanks,

hM

[quote name='mmn']I think it was $30 or $40 through the Microsoft Retail site this past summer. Came with the headset and Crimson Skies plus the 1 year card.[/quote]

same for me

3 month starter kit- $40 with a free RS3 (when it retailed for $40) at CC.com

12 month starter kit (with Crimson Skies)- $52 at CC.com

[quote name='cheapgamer11']el bobo, do you know when the madden coupon books expires?? and what exactly is the coupon you use to get $20 off?

thanks,

hM[/quote]
The coupon book expires the first of 2005 I think. The coupon just says "$20 12 month XBL Starter kit" it has a picture on it, and if I can find a picture I will post it here.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I'm just wondering...

got mine from the EA store for 43.XX shipped....better than retail I guess. I hate state tax it makes me wanna move to a state where they don't have state tax.[/quote]
$22.97 @ Kmart online (bought today)

bread's done
Back