Envel

CAGiversary!
I have

$350 Amazon
$120 Walmart
$180 Gamestop
$30 Best Buy
$60 Target

I value my gift cards so much I always avoid spending them. I have a problem :cry: I know for a fact though I'm using most of that Amazon credit on a Vita.

I only have about $15 at this point on a Best Buy gift card from doing game trades. At one point I probably had almost $300 in Amazon credit, $1000+ in Gamestop credit and about $250 in Best Buy cards.

But I bought a bunch of stuff to trade into places that give CASH to cash out those gc's and I haven't regretted it yet.

have $130 in Best Buy Rewards, $150 in Home Depot and about $300 in visa/Amex gift cards... last time I stockpiled my gift cards I bought a laptop :)

I have a $25 gamestop card. I don't really make a point of piling up gift cards- there's almost always something I want, so I just use 'em. The only reason I still have this $25 dollar one is becuase the Last Guardian got delayed and my work hours are likely to get hacked in a couple weeks... I'll be damned if I can't get that game!

Couldnt you use those and return the products new for cash?? Ive done that before at Gamestop and Target. Got giftcards for online surveys, bought stuff, took it back, got cash.

Only ones I really use are Amazon and iTunes. GameStop has had those 50% trade-in and trade-3-get-$10 offers but I haven't used the credit yet.

$5 iTunes
$10 Kmart
$10.84 Walmart
$130-$155 Amazon
$139.16 GameStop
$410.02 Macy's

I have about $83 of Amazon GC and $100 of Wal-Mart credit that I got after I bought the xbox 360 4gb w/ kinect bundle that was offered last monday. I'll probably end up using the amazon GC on textbooks for next semester and then use the wal-mart gc to buy groceries when school begins again next month.

I have a $60 Walmart e-gift card, ~$44 in Best Buy, and I think $50 in Gamestop. I always forget I even have the gift cards. I keep them all in one central location, but I check there so infrequently that I never think to use them, haha. I actually had $100 from Best Buy until I bought the Starcraft 2 CE a couple of days ago.

In addition to that, I think I have about $50-100 to a small Japanese restaurant chain called Haru, $25 to a local independent theater, 6 fandango codes for free tickets, 4 AMC gold tickets, 4000 unredeemed Microsoft Points, and about $350 in PSN cards.

I plan to redeem my MSP, now that I'm down to around 3000. I never like having too much in my account at any given time for some reason. The PSN cards were bought over the years to cash out various store credit and to end K-Mart coupon trains, but I haven't gotten around to selling any of them yet!

Something like $107 Amazon GC and $15 Best Buy (from L.A. Noire and I don't know how I'm ever going to spend it, I rarely buy games anyplace other than Amazon).

bread's done
Back