How MUCH does the 360 trade in for?

Fusion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
How much does a premium XBox 360 trade in for at gamerush or EB? I like my 360, but I'm thinking about giving it up.

Anyone know? THANKS!

$32 and a ham sandwich. But they may be out of ham, so you might have to settle for turkey.

Or you could go to the store and ask.

[quote name='roland13x']mmn, jesus dude, every post i see of yours is totally useless. seriously, go find something better to do than trying to be a tool.[/quote]

it trades in for 370

[quote name='roland13x']mmn, jesus dude, every post i see of yours is totally useless. seriously, go find something better to do than trying to be a tool.[/QUOTE]

How about you block my posts instead of whining like a little baby girl?

[quote name='roland13x']mmn, jesus dude, every post i see of yours is totally useless. seriously, go find something better to do than trying to be a tool.[/quote]

No, half the threads posted are useless. His posts are just common sense.

[quote name='phantomninja']not enough, the cheap bastards (besides why would you want to trade in when there's EBAY)[/QUOTE]

probalby because selling system on ebay is a hassle, at least many ppl think so. Heavy, packaging.. and if something goes wrong during transit, you get a whiny buyer. I would try to sell someone i know or at least in same area, where you could meet up and do transaction.

[quote name='pinkkirby']probalby because selling system on ebay is a hassle, at least many ppl think so. Heavy, packaging.. and if something goes wrong during transit, you get a whiny buyer. I would try to sell someone i know or at least in same area, where you could meet up and do transaction.[/QUOTE]

yea but taking it to eb gets you store credit, what does that get you besides games?

bread's done
Back