How much e-rewards "cash" do you need to redeem a gift card?

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (99%)
I currently have 27.xx e-rewards "dollars" and I wanted to redeem the $25 Gamestop giftcard but I can't yet. Has anyone redeemed a GC from e-rewards and how much do you need? My guess at this point would probably be $2 for 1 real dollar...

[quote name='manthing']Why not log into the site and see for yourself?[/QUOTE]

Because it's so much more prudent to make a whole new thread about it and wait for someone to give you the answer rather than take the eight seconds to click one link and look for yourself.

Does anyone know why different people have different rewards? I have been a member for years and I never have had gamestop cards. The "best" have been the free game rentals and two free movies coupons at Blockbuster. I even got an email on another email account about signing up and there were gamestop gift cards listed in the email but when I signed up they weren't available. I mean, who complains about free stuff, right? Eh, whatever.

[quote name='gsgtpepper']Does anyone know why different people have different rewards? I have been a member for years and I never have had gamestop cards. The "best" have been the free game rentals and two free movies coupons at Blockbuster. I even got an email on another email account about signing up and there were gamestop gift cards listed in the email but when I signed up they weren't available. I mean, who complains about free stuff, right? Eh, whatever.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, I thought I was going crazy. I've been wondering this, too. I keep reading about people redeeming for Gamestop cards, but never understood how.

I just use e-rewards for the American Eagle gift cards for my girlfriend and utalkback for Gamestop gift cards for myself.

[quote name='manthing']Why not log into the site and see for yourself?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Survivalism']Because it's so much more prudent to make a whole new thread about it and wait for someone to give you the answer rather than take the eight seconds to click one link and look for yourself.[/QUOTE]

I tried looking for it a few times but I don't see how it's so obviously there if I couldn't find it. I didn't ask for you to comment on the fucking thread so relax...jeez, like I did something to you. :nottalking:

[quote name='chooi77']You need $50 to redeem a $25 card.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='thegreek']After months and months of tedious surveys, I still only have $35.95:([/QUOTE]

And yea, it is ridiculous but eventually I guess it amounts to a free game so can't really complain there :D

[quote name='thegreek']After months and months of tedious surveys, I still only have $35.95:([/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? I have enough for 2 giftcards now, but you can only redeem for one once every 3 months. I'm still adding to my total....

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Are you kidding? I have enough for 2 giftcards now, but you can only redeem for one once every 3 months. I'm still adding to my total....[/QUOTE]

Nope, my surveys seem to end abruptly and usually give me between $.10 and $.75. I can’t really complain, cause it’s free, but it gets pretty damn annoying when you think you’re going to score $8. Soon.... soon I will have my $25 GS gift card!!

[quote name='thegreek']Nope, my surveys seem to end abruptly and usually give me between $.10 and $.75. I can’t really complain, cause it’s free, but it gets pretty damn annoying when you think you’re going to score $8. Soon.... soon I will have my $25 GS gift card!![/QUOTE]

You have to know how to play the system. If they ask you things like "Do you or your family work ?", and you answer "yes" then you won't be elligible for the survery.

Also if they ever ask you if you are responsible for purchasing decisions for whatever, "yes" is always the right answer. ;)

I've gotten to where I turn down the more tedious surveys unless they're worth a LOT, because I've been getting the $50 I need for a GS card every three months with no problem.

Mine shows Gamestop... Strange.

Took me about 4 months to get $50 but I finally got it 2 days ago
17ad0c.png

UPDATE:
arrived in the mail today
658928.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I also found that if you say you have medical issues like diabetes they send you a lot more surveys with bigger payouts. I just cashed in my E-Rewards on the 14th and I am now at $42.35. I dont have any medical issues thank god so I use Google to help with answers during my survey, but at $8 to $12 a survey its worth it.

[quote name='COLDblood']Mine shows Gamestop... Strange.

Took me about 4 months to get $50 but I finally got it 2 days ago
17ad0c.png

UPDATE:
arrived in the mail today
658928.png
[/QUOTE]
how long did it take for yours to come in the mail from the time you ordered it.

That's the only reason I joined such a site, the GS rewards. Normally I've never partake in these as they're mostly scams, this is one of the few who do give prizes without pyramid schemes.

It takes me forever as well. Which is fine since you can only earn them every few months and none of the other prizes are worth it. Surveys don't come often and I fail a lot of them when I don't qualify. Maybe I need to lie more, tell them I watch movies, use a cell phone, buy more beauty products, and so on. Only so much is checked in my profile because besides work and gaming I don't do much else. I'm still answering surveys based on a car purchase made 2 years ago, or insurance things when that isn't recent either.

Free is free though and I've earned 2 others with a third that just arrived last week (after redeeming it a few days prior). GS isn't my favorite store anymore, these would have been far more useful a few years ago. As long as they offer new games then I'll find something to spend it on.

[quote name='gsgtpepper']Does anyone know why different people have different rewards? I have been a member for years and I never have had gamestop cards. The "best" have been the free game rentals and two free movies coupons at Blockbuster. I even got an email on another email account about signing up and there were gamestop gift cards listed in the email but when I signed up they weren't available. I mean, who complains about free stuff, right? Eh, whatever.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to get an e-mail invitation through GameStop to sign-up to e-Rewards with the GameStop $25 GC. In my case, I signed up for GameStops' newsletter, then later on got an invitation to e-Rewards. YMMV

It's based on the initial survey you do when you first start. I was a member for a few years but canceled after not getting a single survey for 14 months. Anyways, I got an invite today and decided to try it out. First couple pages of questions indirectly deal with gamestop and borders. It asks your top 3 places to buy games (is gamestop my #1...no, but that's what I told them) How often do I buy used games and books?? Why is that the most important thing to ask during registration!?

Years ago when I first signed up, one of my first surveys was for $35.xx!!! I got two cards in the first month (enough to redeem for that it). Then it slowly dwindled down to no activity....we'll see this time

Oh and OP:dunce::dunce::dunce: Seriously!!!

[quote name='TAYL0R']how long did it take for yours to come in the mail from the time you ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Took about 7 days

bread's done
Back