How much is a failure to wear a seatbelt ticket in New Jersey?

didn't the governor of NJ get into a major wreck because HE WASN'T WEARING HIS BELT?!??!

that's all? 40 some dollars?!?!?!

[quote name='levi333']Don't forget kids, "Click-it or Ticket."
That is all...[/quote]

No need to "Click-it" here.

We in New Hampshire believe our state motto of "Live Free or Die" and we don't bother with those stupid seat belt laws here (unless you are under 18 and then you aren't old enough to live free or die).

We also don't have a motorcycle helmet law, income tax or sales tax. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to have to get any kind of government service here and I hear that in state college tuition at UNH is high (unverified).

TBW

Why don't you just not wear your seatbelt and do us all a favor: Don't complain when something bad happens.

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']No need to "Click-it" here.

We in New Hampshire believe our state motto of "Live Free or Die hard "
[/QUOTE]

guess some state is going to be making some serious money off the lawsuit :p

I know a cop who gave a guy a couple tickets for not properly buckling his kids up in his car. The kids were slightly injured in a car wreck caused by another vehicle. The guy was apparenlty pretty shocked when he got the tickets, but the cop basically told him that if they were restrained properly in the first place they wouldn't have gotten injured, and handed him the tickets.

[quote name='ITDEFX']didn't the governor of NJ get into a major wreck because HE WASN'T WEARING HIS BELT?!??!

that's all? 40 some dollars?!?!?![/quote]

He was also going 92 miles an hour, and a state police officer was driving.

[quote name='ItsTrueItsTrue92']I was complaining?[/quote]

I was talking about the future. Don't complain if you get a ticket or worse, ya know, die. It's your life.

bread's done
Back