how much is a slim ps2 worth these days?

idd0tt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
i'm thinking about selling my slim ps2 by itself, no games, no memory card, just a controller. How much is it worth these days?

[quote name='DAWG26']sadly only about $6. Because I care, Ill buy it from you for $10. PM me.[/quote]
Yo Dawg, don't be such a dick.

I think Gamestop gives about $45 for them.

i bought one off some guy at eb while he was about to trade it in
gave him $30

i sold it for $100 on ebay

[quote name='ets']wow nintendo sucks at retaining value, they certainly screwed up when they dissed sony.[/quote]

Gold Five: Stay on topic.

[quote name='KSHLove']well new is worth $99.99. So you're looking at $60 ~ $70 depending on the condition[/quote]

What? They sell them for $129.99 everywhere here, Walmart can't keep them on the shelf at that! why would they drop to 99.99?

[quote name='idd0tt']ok thanks, i'll see if i can bundle it with some games and sell it off craigslist or something.[/quote]

Just be prepared to receive offers of $30 for it from Craigslist, since people on there LOOOOOOOVE to LOWBALL!!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just be prepared to receive offers of $30 for it from Craigslist, since people on there LOOOOOOOVE to LOWBALL!![/quote]

no kidding, i listed my guitar hero 3 on there, and someone offered to trade transformers for it....:bomb: i was tempted to email them backing asking to trade pokemon yellow for his transformers. haha

I never usually even bother to reply to them, which in turn gets my posts deleted/flagged since they figure I should be happy enough with their meager offer.

continuing off topic...

i had my original xbox with a decent bundle of games and controllers and *ahem* xbmc and the likes with a 160 gig hd on craigslist and some guy emailed me saying: "i can only give you $20 cash but i have silver as well"

in hindsight, the silver may have retained it's value better than my USD. but some guy ended up paying me $175 for it

[quote name='idd0tt']ended up selling it today for $80 cash. oh well.[/quote]
Sounds about right, I got one off a CAG here for $80 shipped

[quote name='idd0tt']ended up selling it today for $80 cash. oh well.[/quote]

Good deal actually, considering Gamestop is like $40 or so in CREDIT for it.

bread's done
Back