How much is CheapyD making from this website?

3kingdoms

CAGiversary!
I ask this question because i saw his youtube clip on the howard stern show today and i was like damn.. I remember this guy and his site.

Congrats on the success of the site.

drevil.jpg

I would imagine he's doing very well considering the amount of hits this website receives as well as the additional revenue from referrals and advertisements.

This website is a special community and a home to thousands of gamers including myself so he deserves all of his financial success.

He's not Bill Gates rich but definitely Oprah Rich. He hasn't even done a podcast in years, he pays a voice actor to do that for him. He doesn't even live in Japan anymore.I'd tell you more but his pops would have me and my family killed. Guys a 1 Percenter all the way!

[quote name='Calinks']He hasn't even done a podcast in years, he pays a voice actor to do that for him.[/QUOTE]

I heard he hired Howard Stern to do his part in the CAGCast for the past year now.

Enough to live a comfortable life without a day job supporting a family and with enough leftover dispensable income to spend as much as he does on charity.

So, a lot.

He has so much money that he has just bought himself a fleet of hot air balloons. Soon Cheapy will circumnavigate the globe with wombat and shipwreck, and 10 other guests of his choosing, each in their own hot air balloon!

Additionally, all the balloons have images of cheapy's big bald head on them, so when people look in the sky at the army of hot air balloons, it will be like 20 giant disembodied cheapyD heads staring at them. Talk about awesome! :D

I've always been curious what the take is on a site like this. It's not SD or FW huge, but it drives a pretty significant amount of sales traffic. Anyone even got a ball park?

Serious question: what is CheapyD? Do they own the internet that has the html page? Are they like yahoo or hotmail?

He makes enough money to have a fully functional ED-209 (Enforcement Droid 209 series), he also hires Peter Weller and Nancy Allen to re-enact scenes from Robocop for his own amusement.

He's one of six people who made money from the Internet.

I heard him on Howard Stern too and I wanted to know if he likes anal.

bread's done
Back