How much is it worth: RE: Nemesis for Gamecube?

I don't trust ebay for prices on how much things are worth. I've read enough on the CAG trading forum and seen enough lines where people say "this is how much I'd get on ebay" when it's an excuse. So no, I don't think I will check ebay, since I trust the advice of a fellow CAG moreso than ebay to know if this game is worth anything, thank you very much.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']I don't trust ebay for prices on how much things are worth. I've read enough on the CAG trading forum and seen enough lines where people say "this is how much I'd get on ebay" when it's an excuse. So no, I don't think I will check ebay, since I trust the advice of a fellow CAG moreso than ebay to know if this game is worth anything, thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

And... where do you think CAGs get their 'values' from?;)

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']I don't trust ebay for prices on how much things are worth. I've read enough on the CAG trading forum and seen enough lines where people say "this is how much I'd get on ebay" when it's an excuse. So no, I don't think I will check ebay, since I trust the advice of a fellow CAG moreso than ebay to know if this game is worth anything, thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

ebay is the max price you'll get for it, so it's the best guide--it gives you an average by looking at completed auctions and is sensitive to demand. what's a better site to go by?

Its worth about $90-$120 depending on the condition. Go ahead and list it here in the trading forum for about $80 and you will get flooded with PMs

[quote name='Scrubsy']The funny thing is that there are more GC versions on ebay then ps1 versions.[/QUOTE]

my complete, non-gh PS1 version has been bid up to $33 (but the guy has bad feedback, so I might cancel his bids.)

bread's done
Back