How much is your Cadaver worth?

Im sure you have been asked this, but why do you italicize all your posts? It doesn't make you unique, it makes your posts look like shit.

Anyway, $5150.

[quote name='help1']Im sure you have been asked this, but why do you italicize all your posts? It doesn't make you unique, it makes your posts look like shit.

Anyway, $5150.[/quote]

Thats like asking why your Xbox Live name is ''FOOL KILLA''.

Doesn't make you look cool, just makes you look like a giant $$$$$$.

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $6250!

Doesn't that make you feel great?

Yeah... that makes me feel proud about my overall health. ;)

[quote name='TFN']Thats like asking why your Xbox Live name is ''FOOL KILLA''.

Doesn't make you look cool, just makes you look like a giant $$$$$$.[/quote]

Actually, "F00L KILLA" is an inside joke among friends. Is writing in italics an inside joke among the user's friends? Possibly, that is why I asked why he/she used italics constantly.

[quote name='help1']Actually, "F00L KILLA" is an inside joke among friends. Is writing in italics an inside joke among the user's friends? Possibly, that is why I asked why he/she used italics constantly.[/quote]

Maybe, just maybe, they like using the font for all their text? :booty:

[quote name='Maklershed']Only $4,350 for me.[/quote]

I wonder how much I could get if your still alive...hmmmms... ;)

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $3875!

Doesn't that make you feel great?

...not after seeing everyone elses score...

Can't reach the site, but I'm guessing about a nickel. Which is close to what I hope is paid for my casket. When I'm dead drop me in a cardboard box with a blankie and my teddy bear. Not that I'll need any of that when I'm dead, but Bär goes everywhere with me. That'll be his final journey.

[quote name='jaykrue']$4490

I figure I lost dollars for my less than perfect vision.[/quote]

I got less than perfect vision too but, having long hair made up for that $$$$. ;)

[quote name='shigster']I got less than perfect vision too but, having long hair made up for that $$$$. ;)[/quote]

Dammit. :bomb: I knew having short hair would be bad for my health.

[quote name='guinaevere']Congratulations, your dead body is worth $5775!

I get extra cuz I'm special.
[/QUOTE]

I guess coochies cost more these days. :applause: for you!

[quote name='lilboo']I guess coochies cost more these days. :applause: for you![/quote]Hush, you. It's my extra long hair that gave me the edge. ;)

[quote name='shigster']Yeah... that makes me feel proud about my overall health. ;) [/quote]

That you're worth more dead than alive? :whistle2:s

[quote name='guinaevere']Can't reach the site, but I'm guessing about a nickel. Which is close to what I hope is paid for my casket. When I'm dead drop me in a cardboard box with a blankie and my teddy bear. Not that I'll need any of that when I'm dead, but Bär goes everywhere with me. That'll be his final journey.[/quote]

:cry: Aww.

Mine is worth $4925. Not even enough to pay off my truck. I guess height is a detriment.

I seem to only be worth $4740. Bad eyes and genetic disorder did me in, I think.

I better start selling shit before I die. I could sell a kidney for $6000 alon...

[quote name='darthbudge']Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4065![/quote]

Man, Darth - now I don't feel so bad...I'm like twice your age!

When I quit smoking, I'll be rich! :lol:

$4390. I guess I should lose a bit more weight to up the value of my dead carcass.

I think a better calculator would be how much money your body is worth alive, like if you sold it on the street. Not like I do that, I'm just curious.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Man, Darth - now I don't feel so bad...I'm like twice your age!

When I quit smoking, I'll be rich! :lol:[/quote]

lol I think being overweight and having less then perfect vision did me in.

[quote name='naes']Congratulations, your dead body is worth $7925![/quote]

Thats only cause you were born with a wang and a vagina. It's very interesting to the science crowd.

(I jest of course)

bread's done
Back