How much should I be able to get for these PS2 games?

Supreme0ne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Trying to get rid of these games for obvious reasons

God of War (Greatest Hits Brand New/Unopened)
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Sly 1
Sly 2
Sly 3

All games beside GOW are black label, like new and complete with original cover/manual except Sly 3 (missing 3d glasses that came with the game)

Actually ICO typically sells for $20-30; to get the most take your own picture of everything and describe in great detail. The people who buy this for more than $30 are collectors and they want to know exactly what they are getting.

You might get $5-10 for SoC, the rest honestly isn't worth selling.

If you're looking to sell, now would be a good time, because all of those have/will be getting PS3 HD remakes.

The sad thing about God of War is that even sealed, the GS $5 trade-in value might be less trouble than selling it. The same goes for the Sly Cooper games. If you got a friend who's looking to get Starcraft 2, you could get the 25% bonus and potentially cash-out...

i can get $32 for them through amazons trade in thing. that doesnt seem that bad considering i was hoping to get maybe $40-$45 for em. plus there'd be no ebay hassle

im fairly positive it'll be coming out. all the rumors about it, plus the random amazon france listing for it. i'll take the chance

on an update, i did manage to get rid of god of war at walmart for credit. got $10.60 for it. put it towards a new router i needed...so it worked out

bread's done
Back