how much should i pay for atari lynx with 6 games

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Atari Lynx hand held system in perfect working condition. Outside has minor wear but is in %100 working condition. Includes sun visor and six games: Slime World, RoadBlasters, Gates of Zendocon, Electrocop, Batman Returns and California Games.

any idea on a price?

Depends on how much you want it. CAG or not, the price is only worth it if YOU want it.
Me? For an Atari Lynx like this? $20-$30 depending on condition. I regard it like the Atari Jaguar. Yeah, it's got a couple of good games, and its a good piece of history... but other than that it's complete piece of crap. Such a giant piece of crap, it could well jade my view of gaming.
It's like inviting a leper into your house because he'll give you a chocolate cake. Yeah, cake... but a what price?

[quote name='Hoffgod']
It's like inviting a leper into your house because he'll give you a chocolate cake. Yeah, cake... but a what price?[/quote]
For PIE I would let the leper in.

I remember bugging my folks for the Lynx when it first came out. Begging them for this handheld system. My mom said she would get me one for Xmas, but things came up and I got a B&W Gameboy instead.

Damn, I thought I had such a sad childhood. :cry:

Nowadays, I'd probably give about $30 for that Lynx deal you've mentioned. The system never really lived up to expectations. Looking back, I'm glad I got the GB instead.

See, Mom's know best after all. ;)

bread's done
Back