How much should I pay for Gamecube ?

Poorleno

CAGiversary!
How much should I pay for a Gamecube ? The only place I have seen one in a while is gamestop, or should I buy a Wii instead ?

Definitely go for the Wii if you got the extra cash, the virtual console (downloadable games) alone has most of those classic gamecube games.

I remember when Target was clearancing these things out for $30 brand new about 1 year ago... So yeah, I wouldn't pay much more than that, especially if it's new. Go for a Wii if you can, but no worries if you can't, the GC had a lot more quality titles than the Wii does so far, IMO.

[quote name='shigster']Definitely go for the Wii if you got the extra cash, the virtual console (downloadable games) alone has most of those classic gamecube games.[/QUOTE]

I though VC only had games up through the 64? Did this change or are you mistaken?

I have a GC for sale if you want one. Its in perfect condtion and is one of the older models that uses the component cables. Comes complete in the box and with manuals and everything. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='shigster']Definitely go for the Wii if you got the extra cash, the virtual console (downloadable games) alone has most of those classic gamecube games.[/QUOTE]

Be honest with me; have you ever actually used the Wii shop channel? Or are you just using some alternate-reality version?

[quote name='dschroll']I have a GC for sale if you want one. Its in perfect condtion and is one of the older models that uses the component cables. Comes complete in the box and with manuals and everything. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
I would but I don't have paypal, why I can't use ebay to get it. My old one got hacked somehow, kept getting messages that I was making purchases that I never even made, I never even made a purchase on ebay, so yeah.

I will suggest you to go for a Wii without any doubt. It is much more preferable to me.
o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait for the fall, you could probably get a pretty sweet bundle for the Wii. Possibly with Super Mario Galaxy 2! :bouncy:

[quote name='SimpRgr8']If you can wait for the fall, you could probably get a pretty sweet bundle for the Wii. Possibly with Super Mario Galaxy 2! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Yeah I might do that, although I will hopefully be starting a program to become a registered nurse so I won't have any time lol. Although I am hoping that this years black friday has some amazing deals.

[quote name='Poorleno']I would but I don't have paypal, why I can't use ebay to get it. My old one got hacked somehow, kept getting messages that I was making purchases that I never even made, I never even made a purchase on ebay, so yeah.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy to accept a check if you want. I'll just need to wait for the check to clear before I can ship out. Again, PM me if you're interested. I'm having a rummage sale this next weekend and its going up for sale out there if you or anyone else doesn't want it. It comes in the original box with all original equipment. I can send some pics if you want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back