How much to sell my Xbox360 For?

rocray

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I need to put a price on my equipment. I'm not playing 360 much anymore, and I want to get a fair value for my stuff... here's what I have.

Xbox 360, 20 gb hd.

3 controllers, one wireless. One headset.
Wireless Guitar.

Games:
Soul Caliber 4
Virtual Fighter 5
Madden 09
Fallout 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Grand Theft Auto 4
NHL 08
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Rockstar Table Tennis
PGR 3
Crackdown
Orange Box
Madden 08
Call of Duty 4
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Fusion Frenzy 2
Perfect Dark Zero
NBA 2k7
Call of Duty 2
Dead Rising
Amped 3
NBA Live 08
Marvel Ultimate Alliance/ Forza double pack
Just Cause
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Indiana Jones Lego/ Kungfu Panda bundle
Lego Starwars 2
Lost Planet
The Bigs
Burnout Paradise
Lost Odyssey
Medal of Honor Airborne
Quake 4
NCAA College Hoops 2k7
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3

any help would be appreciated

If I'm low/highballing this someone let me know, but I think you should be able to get around $225 for your 360, provide you have include all three controllers.

As for the games, I think you should probably check the completed listings pages for these games on ebay, the selling prices on there are usually the best bet from my experience, not to mention it will also prevent this thread from turning into the "what's my wii stuff worth" fiasco from about a week ago.

This is a rather broad estimate, but I would say ALOT of those games you can sell for $10-20 each. The newer games like Fallout, L4D, COD 5, etc. you might be able to sell for $35-45... it really depends on where you sell(I have a hard time selling newer games on CL for more than $40)

I don't know how much would be fair, but I would buy some of your games if they were mint condition with box and booklets/inserts and you had a Paypal account. But I gotta guess $400-450 (conservative) for the whole thing based on the economy. Just depends how bad someone wants it. But yeah you should use ebay for a gauge. If you want to get rid of some games (for CHEAP ASS ha ha) let me know. I only have one trade here, but my ebay reputation is credible (same user name).

bread's done
Back