How much would I get for all of this crap?

Looking to come up with funds with a 360. I know definately that this won't give me enough money for one, but atleast a game. How much do you estimate i will get?

Gamecube
2 Memory cards *one Animal Crossing memory card, don't know if that counts)
2 Controllers ( 1 working, don't know if they take broken controllers :p)
With cords and everything
Broken PS2: I know i can get atleast 15 bucks for that

Games:
SSX Tricky
Soul Calibur 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
Resident Evil 4
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Mega Collection
DBZ: Budokai
Metal Gear Solid: TTS
Killer 7
Tony Hawk's Underground
F-Zero GX
Metroid Prime
WWE Day of Reckoning
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
Animal Crossing
Alien Hominid
Timesplitters 2

*all games are gamecube games. Just wanted to clarify.

So what do you think I'd get. I know, I know, the whole " you'd probably miss those games" shpiel, but alot of them are ports and were better on PS2 anyway, and i might get that after the 360. But I dont want to be cheap this gen (funnily, I am turning in all of my last gen games), I don't want to have to spend the first half of the gen playing last gen consoles and the second half playing the console out there that is the least appealing to me ( funnily, nintendo wins this spot again in an almost forshadowing coicidence) . Note :I have the PS and I think i have some games for it, maybe my sister didn't give me those back, I have a bundle of N64 games and a Genesis with a bunch of games, so i'm not THAT stupid :p.

Thoughts?

eBay it for more profit, or at least wait till GS has those "trade 3, get an extra $10" promotion. Now that I've discovered the usefullness of eBay, I regret selling multitudes of games to GS and EB.

If you managed to accomplish a lot in Animal Crossing, you could always sell those accomplishments as part of the package, much like one might sell a lv. 60 character in WoW. Why start from scratch when you can already have the golden axe, rod, net, 10 million bells, all the NES games, etc.

Just a thought for if you choose to eBay the lot and had a decent town going on. If nothing else, doing this may drive up the price a few dollars. GS/EB/etc. won't care, and I wouldn't be surprised if they deleted your town to free up the space for whoever buys your copy.

bread's done
Back