How much would I get for my 360 + HDD?

Escobar4Life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I have an Elite Xbox 360 (w/hdmi) and a 250gb HDD. I really want to sell these to get the new Gears of War 3 Slim 360 that costs $400.

I'm not sure what the best place is to trade things in. I probably won't get enough anyways huh? I don't want to pay a whole lot out of my pocket for it. But yeah, I'm just wondering.

And apparently I can get $25 extra from Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/

not sure how much you will get for the xbox console. i think $40 + 25 bonus last time i checked. i traded my non-slim 250gb hdd when they had 50% bonus on accessories and got $21 base + 10% (if you are PUR platinum). barely getting $90 for your setup, i would wait until they have $50 bonus trade in for consoles.

[quote name='Chris_GTR1']dude, go to craigslist.com and post an add. i guarantee youll get way more than w/e gaystop or any trade in place will give you.[/QUOTE]

Actually that's a very great suggestion. Thanks! I can't believe I forgot about craigslist. Hopefully I'll get a good amount. How much do you think I'll get?

check out prices for other 360s on there, or you know what just look at the price that gamestop is selling used 360s at and price it at that. be prepared to wait maybe a day or more depending on your price being high or low. the weekends is when youll probably get a call. one things for sure , youll sell it for more than what gamestop would've give you.

ps: leon is the greatest movie ever :D

bread's done
Back