How much would I get on Ebay for this SNES game lot?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I have Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario All-Stars, Link to the Past, Actraiser, and F-Zero that are cart-only. I don't have a SNES system- I just got the games recently with the intention of buying a console and playing them- but I figured it might be easier to sell, as most of those games will probably appear on the VC. How much would I get on Ebay for all six games combined, and should I sell them seperately?

I'd definitely sell CT alone, that game's worth a few pretty pennies. And last I checked, Zelda LttP and SM All-Stars were doing pretty good too.

All of em but Chrono Trigger are pretty much commons, as I remember. more then likely you'd get whatever CT is averaging for plus 20 or 30. Fzero, and Zelda already being on VC, Kart, and Actrasier have ESRB ratings for VC(and shit, I have Actraiser on my phone). I'm not sure if CT has a rating yet, but you can be sure that once square starts spiting out VC titles, it'll be one of them.

Then again they might keep Chrono Trigger in their pocket for a while. They still haven't done the inevitable port of it to a portable(GBA?). That leaving Allstars, which if we see on VC will more then likely take years, they'll have to milk what they can outta the org. games first.

~b

bread's done
Back