How much would us cheapasses pay for this cube bundle?

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
I am considering selling a gamecube bundle with the following.

gamecube w/component output
2 nintendo brand controllers
1 wavebird
Metroid Prime
Super Mario Strikers
Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Golf
Smash Bros Melee
Mario superstar baseball
Super Paper Mario
Mario Sunshine
Kirby Airride

DDR Mario Mix (original case and manual gamestop dance pad)
Zelda CE no manual

All are fully functioning original cases, assume manuals except where noted. Some may be scratched but all work, some are good to great shape.

I know I could part it and get more, but if selling as a bundle what would be the most all us cheapasses would pay for this if you were looking to buy one to use. Not resell. I'm considering selling it in my trade thread.

[quote name='4g64180']$100-$120, but it going to be hard to sell since the wii is out[/quote]
Please! Hell no! Worth much more than $100-$120. Do not settle for that amount. Do yourself a favor my friend and sell everything separate. You will easily make $200+ Trust me.

I was going to sell a brand new 40gb Limited Edition Spiderman PS3 with all of this:
-MGS4 (brand new sealed)
-Soul Calibur IV (brand new sealed)
-GTA IV: Special Edition (brand new sealed)
-Time Crisis IV/w guncom (brand new sealed)
-Devil May Cry 4 (brand new sealed)

Yeah I know, whats up with all the games with "4" or "IV"

Then I said hell no! Because people on Ebay wants something for nothing. I will lose so much money and then I will be pissed off, because I have to honor the auction and reserves are a joke!

Sell separately

Last edited by a moderator:
Puting games in a bundle, they don't usually sell at higher prices especially ebat. Also pm'd you a few times about the comp. cables but guess you ignored my pms

Sell them seperately and you'll come out with a pretty penny. But as a bundle, I would be surprised if you make even a $100 off of it.

bread's done
Back