How much would you pay for a sealed copy Rez?

xion

CAGiversary!
I just found out that my local GS has a lot of copy of Rez BUT for $40(NEW). It had saled copy of Culdcept too but for $50 and you can get them online for $40 and eb has it used for $12.

Just get culdcept used for like 12 bucks shipped from eb. I did, and it's basically a brand new game for me. but of course YMMV

[quote name='soulwish2003']Rez... I'd pay $12.00 since that is what all the TRU's just lowered the prices to... :)[/quote]

Yeah, for all 5 TRU's that stock Rez :? I think $40 is a fair price, since it goes for $45-55 on ebay before shipping.

I wouldn't pay more than $30 for Rez. I thought the game was ok but I don''t understand why it is so sought after. I paid $26.50 for it after shipping and tax from BestBuy.com 2 years ago.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Rez... I'd pay $12.00 since that is what all the TRU's just lowered the prices to... :)[/quote]

yeah, because everyone knows after the cc sale, the going price of disgaea dropped to $5.00... :roll:

culdcept is worth $50.00

i wish i could get it for $20 shipped from someone that got an extra copy from the TRU sale..i'm going to have a chance to play it on DC and i heard that it is much much better than the ps2 versio

bread's done
Back