How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='minx']feel better

I'm 27 --you may all refer to me now as the old geezer ;-)[/quote]

27 here as well....

are you getting you senior citizen discount at the grocery store yet??

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Yeah Crash, a million times, but 15. >_>[/quote]

A Billion Times!!!!!

17.[/quote]

A trillion times!!!!!!!!!!!

20 - in between the kiddies and the senior citizens.

Old enough to die for our country, but not old enough to drink...legally...hmm...

18. Internet is the only place where you can be 18 and considered older... Although it seems to be the lower edge of age here...

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='xzafixz']This poll is pointless, look how many are 18+ :([/quote]

Probably made by a teenager.[/quote]

Or maybe she only wanted the older people to post their ages.

ripe ol' age of 27

young enough to have disposable income but old enough to have little time to spend said disposable income

[quote name='twanky']20 and aging. Geez, I can't wait to legally be able to buy beer and drink.[/quote]

Y'know, once you're 21 and up, the thrill of things such as getting beer while underage diminishes. I think it's due to the fact that once you're able to actually get beer legally, it's no longer fun since the illicit nature of buy beer as an underaged drinker is gone. Fortunately, there's still always sex :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']due to the fact that once you're able to actually get beer legally, it's no longer fun since the illicit nature of buy beer as an underaged drinker is gone. [/quote]

True that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back