How old are you?

Tromack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was just wondering what the average age here was. And the mode. And the median. And the standard deviation. I'm a statistics whore. Sorry if this is a repeat. I did a search and found nothing of the sort.

Hey, read my apology, you ass. I did a search and saw nothing. I figured it had, but I couldn't find it.

"You have killed us all."
"The ultimate zing."

[quote name='alongx']Hasn't this thread been done like 2-3 times before?[/quote]

at least once b4 to my knowledge.

[quote name='EggViper'][quote name='alongx']Hasn't this thread been done like 2-3 times before?[/quote]

at least once b4 to my knowledge.

17[/quote]

About 4 times actually.

16, but 17 in August.

[quote name='6669']I'm not good at math. If I'm 15, which one would I vote for?[/quote]
The second one. Scratch that. Make it the third.

[quote name='6669']I'm not good at math. If I'm 15, which one would I vote for?[/quote]

kinda confusing, u could either b the 2nd or the 3rd...i think.

oops. didn't mean to have the two less thans. the first should be less than 10. second should be 10 or older and less than 15. third should be 15 and older and less than 20. sorry.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9229&highlight=

That's one of the earlier incarnations of this thread. There were one or two after that one, but I ignored them as repeats and so didn't have them in my list of posts to link to.

This seems to be one of those threads which periodically resurfaces as new waves of people join in (I assume that those are the people who enthusiastically contribute to the thread, since it's new to them.) Of course, if people were really interested in this sort of information, they could just browse through the personal galleries...those interested in sharing their age/employment/appearance/etc. would most likely have pictures & captions sharing such info with the rest of the group. Or, they could take a look at the ratethegamer site they tried to get going here (don't have a link to that thread.)

Why didn't you just make it like:
1-10
11-16
17-20
etc...
Woulda been easier...but then again you like math so...;)

[quote name='Staind204']Just turned 18 today :whistle2:D[/quote]Happy B-day. :dunce: That's a party hat. :wink:

[quote name='Tromack']Hey, read my apology, you ass. I did a search and saw nothing. I figured it had, but I couldn't find it.

"You have killed us all."
"The ultimate zing."[/quote]

I didn't read your full post, I just responded based on the subject, no need to be a dick about it. I certainly wasn't trying to be. I was just asking a question.

27 and I'm a Labor Day/Bicentennial baby. My mom reminds me of all the hours of "labor" she went through to emphasize that connection. This year I think she is gonna say "billions of hours" :? .....

bread's done
Back