How Old Is Everyone

I'm surprised at the average here. They way some people post, it seems very immature. I'm glad this isn't all punk teenagers.

yeah i have to say i'm surprise also, i thought the averaage age here are much younger, from some of the post at least..

I'm this many
pod50ta.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']26, and college poverty still persists.

ZL is 42? :shock:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I'm surprised you didn't check his profile. ;)

I'm 19.

[quote name='DaleNixon']12, but I'm extremely mature for my age, and I have a college degree and a fancy job.[/QUOTE]

!?please elaborate! what do you do?

20 here

[quote name='mykevermin']26, and college poverty still persists.

ZL is 42? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Oh he wanted our age, my mistake, I thought he asked us how many times I've seen this topic #-o well in that case I'm 22.

25 and get carded for my booze way too damned much (as was the case about 10 minutes ago... you see the holographs you douche bag of a clerk, the ID is real)

Man.

Talk about young.

I didn't know the average CAG age was low to mid twenties.

Huh.

Learn something new every day.

[quote name='Skylander7']25 and get carded for my booze way too damned much (as was the case about 10 minutes ago... you see the holographs you douche bag of a clerk, the ID is real)[/QUOTE]

As you get older, you'll cherish those days being carded because it means you're still young looking enough to flirt with hot young 20-somethings. I still get carded even though I'm 28 but I've got 2 advantages - I'm asian and youthful looks run on both sides of my family.:cool:

bread's done
Back