How Rare/How Much is This Game Worth

yukafls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I have a copy of Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube that I bought at Gamestop that is like brand new. I walked in there and it is like they took the plastic off and slapped a used sticker on it. How rare/how much is it worth?

[quote name='yukafls']I have a copy of Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube that I bought at Gamestop that is like brand new. I walked in there and it is like they took the plastic off and slapped a used sticker on it. How rare/how much is it worth?[/quote]

Not much. RE2 for the Gamecube is the one that's worth more, but both are fairly easy to find used, and I still see them sealed at some Fry's locations.

about the same you pay for it in gamestop $25-$30. Value has dropped abit while RE Code Veronica increased.

[quote name='yukafls']I have a copy of Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube that I bought at Gamestop that is like brand new. I walked in there and it is like they took the plastic off and slapped a used sticker on it. How rare/how much is it worth?[/quote]

The average sales price for Resident Evil 3 on eBay, Amazon, and Half is $30.89 as of Feb. 29th. According to VideoGamePriceCharts.com.

It is worth more than that if everything is like new and has the box and instructions.

[quote name='jjgames']The average sales price for Resident Evil 3 on eBay, Amazon, and Half is $30.89 as of Feb. 29th. According to VideoGamePriceCharts.com.

It is worth more than that if everything is like new and has the box and instructions.[/quote]

Yeah, I am telling you it is like the took the plastic seal off and put a used sticker on it.

bread's done
Back