How the internet beat up an 11 year old kid

[quote name='bardockkun']I Don't care to click because I know I'll regret it so anyone just want to give me the gist of it?[/QUOTE]

the internet is brave enough to mock a tween.

[quote name='Malik112099']Oh god....this made it here? Only a matter of time I guess.....[/QUOTE]

heh .. its a Laker fan .. that should be enough to show what kind of person would post this trash in the CAG forum hehehe j/k

[quote name='bardockkun']I Don't care to click because I know I'll regret it so anyone just want to give me the gist of it?[/QUOTE]

11 year old brags about having 3 different bf's, 4chan gets n00dz and rages her, dad backtraces everyone and reports everyone to the cyber-police, everyone realizes they dun goofed.

Some girl gets linked to the lead singer of some stupid band.
She denies it and people call her a slut.
Girl gets mad and makes a horrible video calling out the haters. Lisping, cursing and trying to be tough.
/b thinks it is funny, starts going insane posting personal information, calling her house and generally being /b
Girl posts another video of her crying and her dad yelling at people to leave her alone

The end. Overall, kind of funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOmYq3lh_E&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcPGL-VW7w4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Np9hNSIWo&feature=related

[quote name='hobocorpses']Pathetic girl...pathetic parents.

What video came first in the timeline?[/QUOTE]

The video of her talking shit and saying she'd "pop a glock in someones mouth and make a brain slushee".

Not to say it's right to harass an 11 year old to this extent, but I cant help but wonder, if the parents weren't mentally retarded, maybe none of this would've ever happened in the first place. Watch what the hell your kids are doing online and these problems don't arise.

Wow...this is messed up. I mean, yeah, the girl and her parents seem pretty trashy, but this is low even for 4chan. Yeah, it's a video of a dumb 11 year old, acting like she's hot shit. But is that REALLY worthy of cyberstalking? 99% of 11 year olds talk out of their ass, lol. Clearly, she needs to be taught a lesson, but she's still just a kid, man. If they were able to find her phone number and address like that, why not just notify the parents of what their sweet little girl is up to? What's next? Hey! Let's harrass a deaf, blind quadriplegic! That'll be fun! :roll:

Although, I have to admit, "Consequences will never be the same" is one of the best lines I've heard in a long time. Intelligent or not though, dude is trying to protect his daughter. Can't fault him there. Hopefully he has the presence of mind to realize he could do a far better job of that by taking her computer away for awhile though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']What's next? Hey! Let's harrass a deaf, blind quadriplegic! That'll be fun! :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's 4Chan, they've most likely already done that.

Epic parenting Fail

uhoh just kidding! please don't back trace me. I want my consequences to stay the same forever! ahHH THIS IS HER FATHER!!

tumblr_l5o1p9Qac91qanb21o1_400.jpg
tumblr_l5nidw6Xe91qanb21o1_500.jpg
tumblr_l5mp2iihmY1qanb21o1_500.jpg
tumblr_l5mnyt3NFL1qanb21o1_500.jpg

[quote name='Irukandji']Parenting: letting your 13 year old daughter cam whore and date 20 year old men.[/QUOTE]

11 year-old even! I found this whole thing hilarious but yet saddening at the same time. Saddening because kids nowadays have so many sources to go to to spill out all of their personal information.

On one hand, girl is dumb.

On the other, that site is a cesspool. I'd bet half the people there beat off to her nudes, and the ones who didn't only refrained because she wasn't a furry.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Backtrace dat shit!

Call the cyber police before we need an amber lamps.[/QUOTE]

Now that would be a great web video mash-up. epic beard man vs angry back-tracing dad.

Let's just be honest here...11 years on this planet and this event has the single greatest chance of turning her into a decent citizen.

~HotShotX

Things like this make the internet the greatest invention in all of history.

Oh......

Consequences will NEVER be the same! Haha, that made my day.

I read the article and Im confused, how exactly did this all get started?

All I know is she is talking about people messing with her, then they harass her, then she is crying and her dad is yelling into the camera talking about backtracing like he even knows what the hell he is talking about.

I dont understand.

/b/ strikes again. A small part of me feels bad, but I was laughing so hard at the dad. "I backtraced it!"

My only hope is that stuff like this will somehow scare kids from putting themselves out there so openly on the interwebs.

is this that chick that got it on with that Blood On The Dance Floor guy, who is 25 years old, and then he got arrested or something, then she bragged how she did him?

This is what today's ignorant youth get for putting their lives on the internet. fuck sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. Doublefuck those that use them and wonder why shit like this happens to them.

[quote name='RobMinhas']Things like this make the internet the greatest invention in all of history.

Oh......

Consequences will NEVER be the same! Haha, that made my day.[/QUOTE]

So true man

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']This is what today's ignorant youth get for putting their lives on the internet. fuck sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. Doublefuck those that use them and wonder why shit like this happens to them.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up.

[quote name='EnronLackey']heh .. its a Laker fan .. that should be enough to show what kind of person would post this trash in the CAG forum hehehe j/k[/QUOTE]

Hey Thats not very nice :cry: lol

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

The kid is pretty dumb I guess but seeing her parents it's obvious she doesn't have much of a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

You're probably making a Youtube vid about this right now. "Leave Britney ALONE!"

I don't care what anybody says, those sites are about ego stroking or self promotion. I won't shut the fuck up.

that was too funny. There couldn't possibly have been an even more stupid move than to have the dad appear on camera and threaten the internet with his terminologies. kinda hard to watch but it was just too funny.

However wrong she was, the others went too far. Sadly, back in 2000/2001 the authorities were warned this stuff was going to happen, and offered a very simple solution. They refused, believing the Internet was the safets place around. Now, Megan Meier is dead, another dead child because of a sex predator, and Jessi. How's the safest place on Earth now? Remember, all of this could have been avoided.

[quote name='Ather']However wrong she was, the others went too far. Sadly, back in 2000/2001 the authorities were warned this stuff was going to happen, and offered a very simple solution. They refused, believing the Internet was the safets place around. Now, Megan Meier is dead, another dead child because of a sex predator, and Jessi. How's the safest place on Earth now? Remember, all of this could have been avoided.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, by the parents not being shitheads and actually monitoring their daughter's internet usage.

While I would say that it was wrong of them to post things like her real name and phone number, I am all for abject humiliation of reactionary youtube posters, regardless of age. I had this argument with my fiancee once that one's "oh poor me" handicap only goes so far in excusing stupidity. Kid was old enough to log on and rant about brain slushies, kid was old enough to get burned.

Wow you guys are mostly assholes. It's all funny until it happens to you or someone you know. The title fits perfectly, wow you humiliated some 11 year old kid. You want a freakin' medal? This wasn't internet justice, this was a bunch of grown ass men ruining some kids life forever. For what? Nothing, they'll go on and torment some other person in a week.

The proof that our society is heading to the shitter is all of the people that write "lol" and "She deserved" it in this thread. You guys make me sick.

/rant

She very much deserved to be humbled, but did it go too far with attacks using personal information? Absolutely.

Sadly, I'm afraid even this won't be a wake up call for her.

bread's done
Back