How to be an ass at a system launch.

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
1. Go to the midnight launch, getting there a few hours early. Be first in line, and only buy a few PS1 games, haggling with the checkout guy for 10 minutes per game.

Any other ideas? We have a launch coming this month, and another in spring.

[quote name='mykevermin']I think you're doing a fine job of being an ass without putting too much thought into it.[/QUOTE]

Well put.

[quote name='Quackzilla']1. Go to the midnight launch, getting there a few hours early. Be first in line, and only buy a few PS1 games, haggling with the checkout guy for 10 minutes per game.

Any other ideas? We have a launch coming this month, and another in spring.[/QUOTE]

kind of related... when final fantasy 7 launched i waited in line with my friend for a long time, when we finally were actually in the store, i saw a chewbaca star wars figure, so i grabbed it to buy it. this guy behind us was so furious that i was inline buying something else he tried to start an altercation, it was pretty amusing because i wasnt getting anyones copy or anything and i stood in line the whole time, just goes to show that some people are crazy, and if you did that some crazy xbox guy (this guy was like 30) might beat you up (not that he could have)

Buy a 360, take it outside, and proceed to Office Space it. Extra points if you have gangsta music playing at that time.

The only problem is that I doubt a CAG could pull it off. Only a RAG could.

[quote name='Strell']Pay in pennies.

Or, if you are at Best Buy, 2 dollar bills.[/QUOTE]
If I wouldn't mind dealing with the mess of people at Best Buy that morning, I swear on everything holy that I would pay with 2 dollar bills and have someone there filming it. But I hate Best Buy too much to give them that amount of money anyways.

[quote name='Strell']Pay in pennies.

Or, if you are at Best Buy, 2 dollar bills.[/QUOTE]

lmao....good one...

Take it out in the parking lot, piss on it, and then don plastic gloves and smear dog shit all over it.

Then dare someone to lick part of it off, gauranteeing them that if they do it, they can keep the system.

Then smash it with a golf club regardless of what happens.

Be a pushy dickhead and cut in line, pretending like you did nothing wrong. I adore it when people do that. :roll:

[quote name='Strell']Conan O'Brien should send out Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to people camping out for a 360.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha the one with the star wars nerds was hilarious

I tried to pay off my balance in EB vouchers I've been saving for over 2+ years. I didn't want to be a dick and hold up the line, but the DM told me to wait until launch..

Ok, I'll bust all 9 vouchers ands see how they like it!

Show up first in line with a camera and some interview notes... walk in and start talking to all the cashiers saying you are filming a documentary about the philosophy of people working in retail and would like to shoot imediately with them all privately for 3 hours.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Why would anyone want to be an ass?[/QUOTE]

Age-old question, my friend.

I'm an ass to the asses... but I don't get why those asses are there to begin with.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Quackzilla got banned. I wonder what happened? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think that is his special quote, I am pretty sure he has had that for awhile. So I really don't think he was banned..

[quote name='Prepster']I think that is his special quote, I am pretty sure he has had that for awhile. So I really don't think he was banned..[/QUOTE]

I was going to say....VGM + Quackzilla in 1 week? god doesn't love us THAT much :lol:

[quote name='Prepster']I think that is his special quote, I am pretty sure he has had that for awhile. So I really don't think he was banned..[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure he is legit banned. Look in the members link at the top under 'Q' , then sort by number of posts. Quack doesn't show up.

thats going to be a huge sale on ebay. the fees for listing all that stuff is going to be a lot, unless he sells a huge bundle of games.

Im pretty sure I'm a genius for thinking this but I'll let you guys in on this idea: What if you called in a bomb threat on the mall where a lot of 360 launch stores are?

[quote name='weimerwanger']Im pretty sure I'm a genius for thinking this but I'll let you guys in on this idea: What if you called in a bomb threat on the mall where a lot of 360 launch stores are?[/QUOTE]

:applause: other than the possiblity of going to jail thats actually a pretty funny idea ;)

Its sister just died this afternoon and its trying to sell all of its games. Im calling BS. I think there would be more important things then selling your games.

I don't pity the person who loses a family member, but I do pity the person who remains persistently online in the event that such a thing happens.

I don't believe it in the slightest; it's more Bart Simpson Syndrome (Hey Everybody! Pay Attention to ME)

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']How to be an ass at system launch....punch every child on line in the face.[/QUOTE]

Or if he has some sort of food, smash it in his face or knock it out of his hands

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Its sister just died this afternoon and its trying to sell all of its games. Im calling BS. I think there would be more important things then selling your games.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but on the chance that there is truth to it the decent thing to do is just ease up. People react differently to different things. Someone wanting to completely do away with one's hobbies in one fell swoop isn't something that happens out of the blue.

[quote name='Strell']Buy a 360, take it outside, and proceed to Office Space it. Extra points if you have gangsta music playing at that time.

The only problem is that I doubt a CAG could pull it off. Only a RAG could.[/QUOTE]
And then overnight it to the Xbox 360 customer service center and say you want it fixed....that it came in the box like that.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Perhaps, but on the chance that there is truth to it the decent thing to do is just ease up. People react differently to different things. Someone wanting to completely do away with one's hobbies in one fell swoop isn't something that happens out of the blue.[/QUOTE]

It is if they're going through the same generic, angsty bullshit people try to pull every other time. He says he had an "epiphany" which is the same thing everyone else who gives up a hobby/vice/proclivity or what have you says. It usually stems from some type of abandonment ("My girlfriend left me because...", "I can't get a girl because...") or idiotic and hyperbole laden misonception ("I have to grow up", "There are more important things to life"). It's almost some a need for some sense of self-superiority, the fact that they realize there's something "more important to life" and we're all fuckshit stupid and hopelessly naive. It's tiring. The first time something doesn't go someone's way they act like they want to give everything up and go hide in a corner somewhere. Unless you sell all of your posessions, move to China, and forever follow the Eight-Fold path then stop with the fucking melodrama.

How to be an ass you say? Easy! Do what me and a few others are doing, we are planning on being the first in line at walmart (one of only 3 stores in town that'll have it)

All the while we are waiting in line we are going to be playing multiplayer DS games with all of our volumes turned to the max

Everytime someone starts talking about the xbox 360 we'll go on and on about how the PS3 and the Rev will be for superior and how the 360 sucks.

We'll also keep reminding them that we are inline for the 360...not that we want it..but because we are all selling them on eBay a couple weeks before christmas. Infact we aren't even taking the xbox's home, we are dumping them on layaway and then later picking them up when the auction is over. :D

Now how's that for being an ass

[quote name='chaedog']How to be an ass you say? Easy! Do what me and a few others are doing, we are planning on being the first in line at walmart (one of only 3 stores in town that'll have it)

All the while we are waiting in line we are going to be playing multiplayer DS games with all of our volumes turned to the max

Everytime someone starts talking about the xbox 360 we'll go on and on about how the PS3 and the Rev will be for superior and how the 360 sucks.

We'll also keep reminding them that we are inline for the 360...not that we want it..but because we are all selling them on eBay a couple weeks before christmas. Infact we aren't even taking the xbox's home, we are dumping them on layaway and then later picking them up when the auction is over. :D

Now how's that for being an ass[/QUOTE]
yeah, you qualify

[quote name='ryanbph']yeah, you qualify[/QUOTE]

Yes but it is apparent that its all talk, no way that person is gonna actually do/say everything he mentioned.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Quackzilla got banned. I wonder what happened? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
He asked to be IP banned because he was trying to beat his "internet addiction"! :rofl:

Too bad, he'll be back in a month though.

[quote name='zewone']He asked to be IP banned because he was trying to beat his "internet addiction"! :rofl:

Too bad, he'll be back in a month though.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Only Quack, only Quack....:lol:

bread's done
Back