How to Ebay this item....

SoulReaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
So I got in on the Halo Reach Legendary Edition for $60.

I don't want it, so I want to sell it for a profit.

I'm guessing ebay is the best way, but should I put it up now or wait for the game to come out?

I can't just have amazon ship the package to the buyer right? Is that okay to do or do I need to receive the package from amazon and then ship it myself?

Thanks for the help.

I don't see why you can't have Amazon ship it to them. Make sure you choose "This is a gift" or whatever the option is so the buyer doesn't see the price you paid for it.

If it's FSSS, it's fine. If it's Prime, it's against the ToS. If you do that though, you'll either need to ship it as a "gift", or deal with a whiny buyer when he sees the receipt that says you paid $60. You'll probably want to wait until the game is just about to come out.

-EDIT-

Just because it's against the ToS doesn't mean you can't do it. Amazon doesn't really care as long as you're not dropshipping hundreds of packages through Prime. But again, it's against the ToS, so your call.

Hey, I PM'ed you, but I would LOVE to buy this!!!!! That would cut out the need for eBay. I know that you're looking to make some profit, so I'm not trying to get it for $60. pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping this thread instead of your months old list, SoulReaver; your PM box is full. I have Red Dead & ME2; how much cash would you want with each game for Madden 11? PM me at your leisure. Thanks!

bread's done
Back