how to extend expiring GS rewards points?

ivana89

CAGiversary!
hi CAGs,

my GS rewards points (the free membership kind) expire at end of this week. according to GS, they can be extended for another year w/a purchase, but there's nothing i want, not even a clearance-priced ps2 game.

been saving them for a while, so i'd hate to waste them on stuff like keychains.

is there an option to buy points so i will have enough to redeem for something like a t-shirt?

can i 'gift' them or cash them out?

if i buy something and then later return it, will the system register it as a transaction/ account activity and extend the life of my points?

pls advise. TIA.

Do points expire?

I have a PUR Pro (or whatever the paid membership is) and have well over 100,000 points. Are those going to expire? I make at least a transaction or two a month if that matter

Do points expire?

I have a PUR Pro (or whatever the paid membership is) and have well over 100,000 points. Are those going to expire? I make at least a transaction or two a month if that matter
your points probably won't expire b/c 1) you have paid (vs my free) membership 2) you make frequent transactions. i haven't bought anything in 6mo+ (BF purchases were @ BBY, WMT, etc)

restart your GS membership/buy something or you're SOL
that's why i was wondering if i could 'buy' some token item from GS (to show account activity) but then return it later (b/c i didn't really want it). i can also buy a GC w/my store credit. any GS salespeeps know if either of those will work? TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back