How to get a sticker off of a CD?

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I know that a good way to get annoying stickers off of game cases is by blowdrying it until it peels right off, but what if I have a game with a sticker right on the CD? This is the case with Marvel vs Capcom 2...I have it for PS2 is perfect condition except an obnoxious sticker on the CD. Would blowdrying damage the CD at all?

anyone also know how to remove those cd protector sticks, like blockbuster and hastings puts on the image side of cds/dvds?

[quote name='D_s']anyone also know how to remove those cd protector sticks, like blockbuster and hastings puts on the image side of cds/dvds?[/QUOTE]

My ex used to just use her fingernails for the Hastings ones.. so get a female to try it out.

If its just like a price tag sticker, pick it off with your nail and then use goo gone to remove the sticky stuff.

Those rental stickers take a lot of effort to take off... in most cases, they'll take off the print on the face as well.

[quote name='Scorch']My ex used to just use her fingernails for the Hastings ones.. so get a female to try it out.[/QUOTE]

I managed to do the same with my big, strong, studly, manly fingernails.

It's all in the technique. Work the sticker, baby.

To the OP, I also blowdry the stickers, but I never tried it on an actual CD, I do it on the cases and it works great. You go to the dollar store and get some stuff called "Goo Gone" it looks perfect.

bread's done
Back