How to go about selling WWE DVDs?

zach6923

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I have about 100 WWE/WWF/ECW/TNA DVDs, and the Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble anthology. Should I eBay them or try selling them on here and for how much per DVD? What about shipping? I Know that for single DVDs and even the 3 disc sets i can do USPS First Class bubble mailers, but what about multiples and the 2 anthologies?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably sell a bunch to CAGs.

In general, I'd imagine the "character" or "story" driven DVDs (i.e. about a wrestler or like a Top 100 Idiots From the 90s or Death of WCW) you could sell individually. As for the price, just look at the recent completed auction prices on eBay or maybe the current listing price on Amazon Marketplace.

Big PPVs like Mania and the Rumble you could sell individually (of course your anthologies should be sold as sets).

You're probably not going to get shit for WWE Great American Bash 2004, so just group some of those PPVs together in lots.

Well with all the requests I will put up a list in the trading forums either sometime today or tomorrow because of the interest.

Making it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='62t']use media mail if you are shipping some of the bigger stuff[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't these be DQ'd from Media Mail though? I say this because if I remember correctly, some of the other WWE DVD's have ads for other ones in the packaging. Media Mail doesn't allow anything with ads in it, I believe.

bread's done
Back