How to kill a cold?

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
So I called in today because I feel horrible, I'm am so sick and I really hate taking medication or any drugs. Anyone got a cheapass cold remedy that they think works? I already tried offering a sealed copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga to the Gods with no effect.

Start taking Cold-eeze as soon as possible. Then drink as much water as possible. Try to keep your urine clear so you know your body has more than enough liquids.

I just came down with a cold the two days ago and I've been averaging over 100oz of water every day so far and I'm already feeling a lot better. Pretty much the only symptoms I have left are a stuffed/runny nose and a sore throat.

Also, I'd recommend taking Advil Cold & Sinus. Best cold medicine out there.

Make Hot Totties, always works for me.

1 Cup
Hot Water
Splash of Honey
And add two shots of Grandads 100 Proof Whiskey

Shit will get you smashed quick, but you'll sweat it out over night and feel slammin in the morning.

Zinc Tablets, Vitamin C and bed rest. Although whiskey is a well known home-remedy.. it masks the symptoms but does nothing to cure them.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Zinc Tablets, Vitamin C and bed rest. Although whiskey is a well known home-remedy.. it masks the symptoms but does nothing to cure them.[/QUOTE]

Cant stress Vitamin C enough.. If you smoke take more way more..

I normally double up on My Vitamin C tablets if I even feel down and its gone the next day.

When sick I take vitamin C, double my multi-vitamins and take some
inkanash(sp?) it sounds like ink-a-nash-a. You have to get it from the health food store. When I take that combo I'm never suck more then 5 days.

bread's done
Back