How to make game covers?

Hell Monkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
So looking for tips on how to make my own game covers. I have all those stupid Gamestop ones that came without art driving me crazy.

Looking for good websites that may have cover art etc. that I can print and possible dimensions that they need to be in.

I need covers for 360, PS2, PSP and DS games at the present. Any tips would be great. Thanks.

You could also try the coverart/manual trading thread located HERE and see if someone has one or more of the covers you're looking for. Many of the folks on there also have manuals and even official cases for many systems.

FYI, you can use Undercover XP to print exact size covers, but for full size dvd cases you should use legal sized printing paper to get the exact dimensions. Your printer settings should have a setting for legal size in the options.

I recommend thecoverartproject.net as well. I download and print the file to regular white paper from a color printer, not making any adjustments to the file or settings.

I cut it by hand, though a paper cutter would be smoother.

But after I slip it into the case, I can't tell the difference between the ones I've downloaded and printed myself and the ones that came with the disks.

Thanks for the site. I'll have to give it a try when I get home. I used cdcovers.cc for most of my 360/PS3/PS2 stuff and it worked great.

They don't have any of the PSP I need though (and I can't get to the coverartproject from work due to filters), so will try to download those at home and print at work.

Ok so I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit more help.

I've checked the sites you guys gave me, and a few more. I can't find art for Crimson Gem Saga or Riviera both for PSP.

Does anyone know where I could find those or even be willing to send me a scanned copy of their own inserts? (so I can print it).

bread's done
Back