How To Start Civilization Revolution?!?!? I'm LOST!

TheFreshPrince

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
For starters, I am by no means an incompetent gamer---I play almost every major release across all genres.....yet, nonetheless, Civ Rev has me stumped.

I've tried to start up a game 4 times now, and I just don't get what is going on and/or what I am supposed to be doing.

The 'tutorial' explains the functions, but none of the intricacies...I still have no clue what have the little icons mean. Nor does the tutorial give you any indication of what actions to begin taking, or in what way to 'progress'.

Everyone seems to love Civ 4 and Civ Rev, and I really think I would enjoy them as well...once I figure it out.

Can anyone offer any advice/links/tips as to how to start playing Civ Rev as an absolute Civ beginner? Or is Civ Rev just the type of game where you have to fake your way through matches until you begin to pick up on things?

Thanks in advance!

http://civilizationrevolution.com/

You can download an expanded guide under "Expanded Civ Rev DS guide available now". Hope that helps.

I think everyone got into Civilization early on so all the basic stuff comes natural to them. I didn't even give the manual a second glance.

One of the features mentioned on the CivRev DS's webpage is "seamless interface guides players through the game". I guess it failed.

bread's done
Back