How to tell when..

SonicSeoul49

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
How do you tell if someones message box is full? I sent this guy a nintendo wii for his 360. After I gave him the tracking number though he stopped responding. I am getting really worried here. So I am just hoping it's a common misunderstanding.

The message won't send if the persons PM box is full. After you hit send it will come back to your message and say that the person can't receive it because their box is full.

How good is this other persons feedback? Check when the last time was that they were on was as well, maybe they just haven't been online for a few days?

[quote name='SonicSeoul49']How do you tell if someones message box is full? I sent this guy a nintendo wii for his 360. After I gave him the tracking number though he stopped responding. I am getting really worried here. So I am just hoping it's a common misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]
Has he logged in since you've sent your last PM to him? If so...it's not looking good.

Talk it over with a moderator, and something will work out in the end, even if someone needs to be threatened via their front door. Just don't panic yet (y'know, posting his personal information on here), and try to work with the mods, and keep people updated in this thread.

If everything's cool, then great. If not, then some CAGs will come to your aid.

EDIT: You do have this person's name and address (DONT post it - yet) if things get really nasty. Unless you sent to a PO Box, then you're a damn fool.

Well I know he has been on. I also don't want to like put him in negative either. Especially if it does just turn out to be a misunderstanding. He is currently on right now at the moment. I sent him a message earlier asking if he received my messages. Told him i'm getting a bit nervous which I am. He has been logging on in the last few days though. It was only up until I told him the tracking number that he stopped responding.

[quote name='SonicSeoul49']Alright guys he responded to my earlier message. Thank you for any and all help. I'm glad there are good people on this site.[/QUOTE]
I bet he saw this thread and then decided to respond to you. I'm glad he did though, hope it all ends up working out for you. :)

bread's done
Back