How will I know?? (Blu Ray related)

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I received Pirates of the Caribbean on Blu-Ray in the mail from the 5 free deal, but I've heard of the screen formatting issue. Before I send this back to Disney and waste both my time and theirs, how would I know which version I've received? Is there a different sku or UPC? Anyone know the exact time at which the problem occurs so I could check?

Thanks in advance for any help!! (and sorry if this is the wrong section) :D

out of curiosity, did you get a good or bad version? i've also got this one coming to me and would be nice to know in advance.

[quote name='daminion']out of curiosity, did you get a good or bad version? I've also got this one coming to me and would be nice to know in advance.[/quote]

I got the good one :D Unfortunately it seems as though I have the same stock number as their's so there's really no way but to check your disc to tell for sure. It was right around the 25 minute mark, if you don't notice any heads being cut off, you should be safe.

And yes Dong, if you want a new one, they do.

They used to not make you send it in, but due to people abusing it, they now require you to send it in. I still need to check out my copy to see if it's needs a replacement or not.

bread's done
Back