HP discount codes

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking to get a new computer from HP.com I already know what I'm getting but I have been trying to find a discount code for check out. I found one for 5% im just wondering if anyone knows of anything better?

Buy through Costco.com, you'll save more there than you will through HP's site ... at least, that's my experience plus you get an HP system with Costco's warranty. (Assuming you have a Costco nearby and know someone who is a member)

[quote name='etcrane']Buy through Costco.com, you'll save more there than you will through HP's site ... at least, that's my experience plus you get an HP system with Costco's warranty. (Assuming you have a Costco nearby and know someone who is a member)[/QUOTE]

I was looking at costco since they are nice and close actually but im looking at a custome configuration on a PC and of course I can only get it through HP.

[quote name='Rhippo']I was looking at costco since they are nice and close actually but im looking at a custome configuration on a PC and of course I can only get it through HP.[/QUOTE]

Really? Have you looked on the costco website or just in-store? The costco website has a customizable store on it, that's how I got my most recent system. I was able to fully customize my system and it came out a couple hundred less than what I would have paid through HP. It's possible they might not offer the exact model you want, but if you haven't looked at their website, check it out -

http://www.costco.com/Common/Catego...=&cat=28162&eCat=BC|84|56671|28162&lang=en-US

The cool thing is that shipping is free through Costco and they're fairly fast.

bread's done
Back