HP Pavilion p6320f PC

What will your wife be using it for? It looks pretty good but since it has integrated graphics, it won't be suitable for gaming or anything video intensive.

Looks good to me.
I bought a similar HP a year ago with a dual core CPU and only 4 gigs of ram for $699.
I upgraded the PSU and bought a GeForce 9800 GTX+ and Im quite satisfied. Looks like a good computer out of the box with room to upgrade.

It will be used mostly for the internet and Itunes, lots of music and video. She does want to play Spore with the kids though. Will the graphics be able to handle it? Also im not great at upgrading but would I be able to install a better graphics card in this if we needed?

I just bought this PC from Bestbuy (p6320y at BB) earlier today. Same price, or $100 more for a 20" HP monitor (HP2009m).

i just got it set up a little bit and so far I'm liking it. I still have yet to actually test it's abilities, though.

It might be able to play Spore at very low settings with the integrated graphics but the computer does have a PCI-E x 16 slot for a graphics card upgrade. You could probably get by with one for $50-$75 if you're only going to be playing Spore.

[quote name='jchoi']It might be able to play Spore at very low settings with the integrated graphics but the computer does have a PCI-E x 16 slot for a graphics card upgrade. You could probably get by with one for $50-$75 if you're only going to be playing Spore.[/QUOTE]

Ya I just saw it had the PCI-E slot in it. Depending on what knid of power supply it comes with I will deffinatly be putting a nice video card in.

Just build your own, man. That way you don't have to worry about the power supply or integrated crap graphics. Does this thing even have a standard ATX power supply so you can upgrade it if need be? I don't know if HP stuff comes with proprietary power supplies. You could hack one together, but it ain't going to be pretty. (I did one myself. It wreaks of redneckness.)

bread's done
Back