HP Touchpad $99.99 / $149.99

osugsxr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
General Info thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302423

OnSale Reseller Rating form
- http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/Onsale

Check FedEx shipping status for HP shipments by reference #, use HP order # as reference #.

32GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

16GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

HP Folio Case Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Touchstone Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Keyboard Stock Checker @ BB B&M

[quote name='doodofdoods']Buy all 3 accessories together and save 15% on top of that. buy a 4th item and you'll save 20% off the entire order. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...ns/pcmcat247000050015.c?id=pcmcat247000050015

Case
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Fo...362592326&skuId=2884119&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=3

Touchstone

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+To...363391792&skuId=2884085&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=4

Keyboard

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Wi...363391404&skuId=2883101&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=5[/QUOTE]

Matte / Anti Glare Screen Protectors to fingerprint-proof the screen of your device:

Since everyone is asking for people to get them one when they can't find one on their own, let's try to keep the requests to this thread here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302074

-----
HP.com states that they are trying to fulfill orders and may have leftover stock

http://www.shopping.hp.com/go/touch...ight_banner_touchpad_oos_821&aoid=35252#faq_1

Also, more information on orders placed through HP.com
As of the 23th, your best bet is HP restocking if you dont have a pad.

There is also Newegg but we may have to see.

------

HP is dropping the tablet...
http://www.precentral.net/hp-begins-touchpad-liquidation-16gb-cut-99-32gb-149-1

Retailers:
Places Previously Live With Drop (SOLD OUT):
USA:
* Conn's, in-store only YMMV
* Costco No Warehouse has them
* Datavis (priced at $120 and $170) [datavis.com](Sold Out)
* Datavis on eBay [ebay.com] (Sold Out)
* Fry's (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 16 GB [hp.com] (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 32 GB (Sold Out)
* HP Small & Medium Business - Call at 1-866-625-0242 OR 1-(800)-277-8988 and you can place orders. You need to try couple of times for the phone to connect. They are taking orders. I just placed order for four 16gb touchpads. -- wait times > 1hr Sold Out
* J&R(Sold Out)
* MicroCenter - 16 GB(Sold Out) - Orders which were confirmed by email are being followed by cancellation emails, even in cases of ordering only 1.
* MicroCenter - 32 GB(Sold Out)
* Office Max [officemax.com] (Sold Out)
* Office Depot (Sold Out) (apply 942099541 for free $15 giftcard for lunch. Good for subway/panera bread/burger king)
* PC Richard (Sold Out)
* Radio Shack (Sold Out online, YMMV in-store)
* Sam's Club (Sold Out)
* Target (Sold Out)
* Walmart (Sold Out for online shipping, choose your local store to see if it's available for instore pickup)
* HHGregg [hhgregg.com] Sold Out

Probably any major retailer will have it, not sure of the price though!

32gb $499 drops to $149
16gb $399 drops to $99

Probably best option to be able to purchase one is going to be tomorrow morning!!

Good luck..
Have at it

Best buy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/Search...re%20Site&pcname=MCCPCatalog&AllowSecure=True

now selling them!

HP site
Little help apparently from SDer's
FIRST MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ALL COOKIES AND CLEAR CACHE WITH CCLEANER OR OTHER PROGRAMS!

1. Go to https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/register_epp.do

2. Use 2727 as code.

3. Register with any email.

4. After finished registering, close the final page/ tab

5. Click the product link in the first original post of this thread and price will change.

6. Add to cart and check out.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! For some reason it did NOT work for me. I used Visa

Try this in case as well...best of luck to all who are interested
can call 1-866-221-4553 or order online at full price, but you will only be billed the reduced price. Not sure if the coupons will work Save30HP ($150) Save15HP, but it guarantees you will get one... I think these will be sold out by 6a EST when they reflect the price online.

COUPON CODES

$30 off $150 - use coupon code SAVE30HP (for 32GB model add a cheap filler such as paper [hp.com] and order them one at a time)

$15 off $75 - use coupon code SAVE15HP

$10 off $50 - HPSAVE10

http://hp.force.com/external/hpacademy

Register your .edu email, and then click on the appropriate link in OP (16gb or 32gb) you will see the discount, then check out for further discount($15 or $30 depending on what coupon you use)

Amazon is live!!! SOLD OUT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=touchpad

Originally Posted by DirkBelig
Let's clear up one thing: HP is killing their webOS DEVICES, not the OS itself. I got an email today from HP webOS Developer Relations that read:

Dear webOS developer:

We have opened the next chapter for webOS, and we understand that you must have many questions. Yesterday we announced that we will focus on the future of webOS as a software platform but we will no longer be producing webOS devices. While this was a difficult decision, it's one that will strengthen our ability to focus on further innovating with webOS as we forge our path forward. Throughout this journey, our developers will continue to be a vital part of the future of webOS.

We will continue to support, innovate and develop the webOS App Catalog. Our intent is to enhance our merchandising and presentation of your great products and to continue to build our webOS app ecosystem.

As many of you are aware, we are currently scheduled to hold many developer events around the world. We are planning to continue with these events, however, due to the recent announcements; the nature of them will change. These updates will be posted on our events registration site this coming week. We are eager to present to you the updated strategy for webOS and to hear your feedback.

Lastly, I wish to express our sincere appreciation for your ongoing support for webOS and the many teams responsible for it here at HP. This is a particularly dynamic time in the mobile industry and sometimes tough decisions need to be made about not only what to do, but also what not to do. This has been one of those times. Together with our great webOS developer community, we are confident that we will meet the challenges ahead and build momentum for optimal success.

We will be communicating with you frequently over the next few weeks and we look forward to hearing from you throughout this process.

Thanks for your support

Richard Kerris
VP webOS Developer Relations

It may be a futile, doomed effort, but they aren't killing and totally orphaning the Touchpad. Yeah, it's going to be limited, but it's ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! A 9.7" tablet with Gorilla Glass screen for a C-note. Hell, I'm gonna get one just cuz! There's a Kindle app, so BAM!!! $100 eReader!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='advanced']Ordered at OD around 1AM yesterday (damn, I've been up a long time today) and I've yet to receive an order cancellation email. I haven't heard much either besides the people who ordered way later than I did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was really early on OD also. I called today and CS (it was not the most English native speaker) and she pretty much said I was good to go but the until they send the shipping info on Monday I won't be 100% sure.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah I was really early on OD also. I called today and CS (it was not the most English native speaker) and she pretty much said I was good to go but the until they send the shipping info on Monday I won't be 100% sure.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Well, OD delivers in my area themselves, so I won't know until Wednesday. Either way, it's been fun. And I agree, but seeing what they've done all day (as in stop taking orders) I'm pretty confident my order will go through. I just hope I get it early, as I'm going on a trip that leaves Thursday and would love to use this.

Alright I was hoping BB would open local pickup back on the website but it does not look like it. Time for bed...its past 4 am. Night all.

Damn, I'm just finding out about this now for the first time. I'm still trying to figure out if these touchpads are better than the HP netbooks I just bought at Toysrus for $140. My netbooks have 250gb hdd, 1 gig of DDR3 RAM, 1.66gig hrz processor and a real keyboard. But I think a touchpad is like 20x cooler. I guess my netbook might be better for school work :whistle2:( Big whoop.

According to the best buy store finder, there are a lot of them still in stock at my stores.

Man, I wish Staples sold the 16 GB in store. Oh well, I'm happy their prices finally updated. I should roll in and out without any problems. I'm doing to see if I could get a $50 instant discount like on the 16 GB model, wooo!!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']So the price drop should go into effect at Radio Shack tomorrow morning? Online it's stating that they're $499.99. I'm going to go in there before I go to work because I don't want Wal-Mart screwing me out of my money. The closest stores to me are showing limited stock. Does that mean I have a slight chance of getting one from them?[/QUOTE]
they are probably long gone from most radio shacks. the deal went live at various parts of day on saturday. most radio shacks ok'd the deal by the afternoon. radio shacks in hawaii mostly suck but they let the tablets go early in the morning. i didn't find out about that until every Oahu locations was raided.

also, weren't you one of the first guys to even get in on the deal? were you the guy that was in some walmart parking lot late friday night waiting it out? how'd it go?

[quote name='PublikDefender']they are probably long gone from most radio shacks. the deal went live at various parts of day on saturday. most radio shacks ok'd the deal by the afternoon. radio shacks in hawaii mostly suck but they let the tablets go early in the morning. i didn't find out about that until every Oahu locations was raided.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks...I have to drop my mom off anyways so it's worth a shot. If I don't get one there, Office Depot, or my Best Buy then I have to wait until Monday to speak with the store manager so he can override the return. I have one but I won't be able to sleep until I know I got one for $149.99.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, I'm just finding out about this now for the first time. I'm still trying to figure out if these touchpads are better than the HP netbooks I just bought at Toysrus for $140. My netbooks have 250gb hdd, 1 gig of DDR3 RAM, 1.66gig hrz processor and a real keyboard. But I think a touchpad is like 20x cooler. I guess my netbook might be better for school work :whistle2:( Big whoop.

According to the best buy store finder, there are a lot of them still in stock at my stores.[/QUOTE]

The netbook is cool. This thing can get a real keyboard though, and I'm pretty sure there has to be a decent word processor for it, or at least a notepad app that can then be sent to MS Word. I just got a full size laptop for school this past year, so this thing (if/when it comes) will be purely for fun. I might get the keyboard for shits/gigs though.

[quote name='PublikDefender']they are probably long gone from most radio shacks. the deal went live at various parts of day on saturday. most radio shacks ok'd the deal by the afternoon. radio shacks in hawaii mostly suck but they let the tablets go early in the morning. i didn't find out about that until every Oahu locations was raided.

also, weren't you one of the first guys to even get in on the deal? were you the guy that was in some walmart parking lot late friday night waiting it out? how'd it go?[/QUOTE]

I was there early in the morning around 6 am. I then had the ordeal where the manager said I could buy it now and then come back for the price adjustment. I bought it at 7:46 and the deal didn't go live until 8:00 am. By that time I was home, and I called there around noon when the cashier told me that the price went into effect and they were sold out.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']

I was there early in the morning around 6 am. I then had the ordeal where the manager said I could buy it now and then come back for the price adjustment. I bought it at 7:46 and the deal didn't go live until 8:00 am. By that time I was home, and I called there around noon when the cashier told me that the price went into effect and they were sold out.[/QUOTE]

Then your good, just go and get your money back and enjoy the tablet.

[quote name='xRemnant']Then your good, just go and get your money back and enjoy the tablet.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing. They tried to pull the whole the item is a recall so it won't even let us return and resell it to you. I don't think they wanted to do the price adjust because it was too much blah blah blah. I called corporate about it, and she told me she would have the manager call me. The assistant manager didn't want to do it because he's afraid that he'll lose his job. That's not my problem. You can't pull the bait and switch and expect to get away with it. I'll take them to court if I have to. I know that he's going to be in there tomorrow at 8am so I'm going to lose sleep again to deal with this crappy company because the damn electronics didn't want to price adjust from the beginning. I'm just hoping that I can find one at $149 in the morning so I don't ever have to deal with this company again. Well maybe just that store in particular...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's the thing. They tried to pull the whole the item is a recall so it won't even let us return and resell it to you. I don't think they wanted to do the price adjust because it was too much blah blah blah. I called corporate about it, and she told me she would have the manager call me. The assistant manager didn't want to do it because he's afraid that he'll lose his job. That's not my problem. You can't pull the bait and switch and expect to get away with it. I'll take them to court if I have to. I know that he's going to be in there tomorrow at 8am so I'm going to lose sleep again to deal with this crappy company because the damn electronics didn't want to price adjust from the beginning. I'm just hoping that I can find one at $149 in the morning so I don't ever have to deal with this company again. Well maybe just that store in particular...[/QUOTE]

Even if you have to drive 30 miles to the next best buy, it might be worth it if you haven't tried already. The customer service at my local best buy compared to the one that's 18 miles away is like night and day. The customer service people at my local store are consistently horse shit and the customer service people at my far away store are consistently helpful and polite.

Cag,

Here's my story. I ordered two of the 32GB version from Office Depot doing the in store pick-up with paying with cash when I ordered the units the price was still 499. My thought was by the time the store opened the price would be adjusted since the web page was showing the coupon but the price wasn't showing up. Placed the order got the conformation email shortly then around 10 AM PST I get an email telling me that the units where ready for me to pick-up at the store. I head to the store and am told that they sold the 3 units they had in stock as soon as it opened! I ask to speak to the manager and he refused to come out of his office.

Now mind you I didn't place the order at 9:00 AM but at 4:00 AM in the morning my girlfriend sister was here and I told her about the deal she went and did the same thing but at another store here in Reno,NV they called her at 11:00AM to make sure she was coming in to get her unit since allot of people where coming in to buy them. Long story short She got her unit me on the other hand I got two emails confirming both units and another email saying my order was ready to be picked up

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's the thing. They tried to pull the whole the item is a recall so it won't even let us return and resell it to you. I don't think they wanted to do the price adjust because it was too much blah blah blah. I called corporate about it, and she told me she would have the manager call me. The assistant manager didn't want to do it because he's afraid that he'll lose his job. That's not my problem. You can't pull the bait and switch and expect to get away with it. I'll take them to court if I have to. I know that he's going to be in there tomorrow at 8am so I'm going to lose sleep again to deal with this crappy company because the damn electronics didn't want to price adjust from the beginning. I'm just hoping that I can find one at $149 in the morning so I don't ever have to deal with this company again. Well maybe just that store in particular...[/QUOTE]

Yep just go back at a different time, hopefully you find some nice and polite people who know what they doing. If not then ya drive to the next nearest store and try there instead. Just ask for a price adjustment without going into details unless asked. They should know what to do automatically. Take everything with you to be safe. Mainly need the box for the device number and the receipt. It should honestly take at most 2 minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='advanced']iPad 1 cases that have some give should work.

Apple iPad 1
242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4mm
HP TouchPad
240 x 190 x 13.7mm

I've got my eye on an inCase one, but I don't know yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RealDeals']Those spec sizes are remarkably similar, but you forget the buttons/outputs are in different places on the device. I wouldn't want the sleeve to block those up :booty:[/QUOTE]

After some investigation, it looks like there are a lot of similar locations for these things. Power button, home button are very close. The headphone jack looks close, the volume rocker looks close and so does the USB port. Only thing that doesn't seem close is the speakers on the left hand side of the TouchPad.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Guess who just got his confirmation email from HP![/QUOTE]

So it takes a while, I gather? I've been waiting an hour.

Also, n00b question here, but should I have bought into what appears to be a dying platform? What happens a year from now when no one's supported the device and the old software is full of security holes? Is that a problem?

[quote name='Kolgar']So it takes a while, I gather? I've been waiting an hour.

Also, n00b question here, but should I have bought into what appears to be a dying platform? What happens a year from now when no one's supported the device and the old software is full of security holes? Is that a problem?[/QUOTE]

It is a dead hardware. And a dieing software on the tablet perspective. Who knows what happens a year from now. Honestly, if you are having regret then just return it while you can or resell it. Anyone who bough this for more than doing internet activity/skype /listening to music/reading kindle will be disappointed. Adroid support is on the way apparently if you into that. But at this price range just chalk it up and move on if its not to your liking.

My order at Office Depot(I was a VERY early orderer) still shows 3 Day Shipping Pending. I guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow. Fingers crossed....

[quote name='xRemnant']Yep just go back at a different time, hopefully you find some nice and polite people who know what they doing. If not then ya drive to the next nearest Best Buy and try there instead. Just ask for a price adjustment without going into details unless asked. They should know what to do automatically. Take everything with you to be safe. Mainly need the box for the device number and the receipt. It should honestly take at most 2 minute.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm going to do that tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. I'm still going to try and get one this morning so I can just return this one. I never want to deal with Wal-Mart ever again. That's a promise.

i got an order confirm with hp too. hope its legit and not some crap. charged me like 20 for shipping and another 10 for tax...lol. cancelled my order with buy.com. anyone think that hp is going to cancel anyones order if they got a conformation number?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Alright, I'm going to do that tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. I'm still going to try and get one this morning so I can just return this one. I never want to deal with Wal-Mart ever again. That's a promise.[/QUOTE]

oh you said Walmart just now, I though it was Best Buy. Do everything the same but ya go to another Walmart if that don't work. Walmart employees can be quite rude, in general it depends on their mood and how crowded the store is. There is no reason you should not be able to price adjust.

[quote name='Malice']My order at Office Depot(I was a VERY early orderer) still shows 3 Day Shipping Pending. I guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow. Fingers crossed....[/QUOTE]

OD makes deliveries itself in some areas, so I don't know how I'd take that. I know for a fact that they do in my area, SFV, SoCal, so I'm sitting chill.

[quote name='advanced']The netbook is cool. This thing can get a real keyboard though, and I'm pretty sure there has to be a decent word processor for it, or at least a notepad app that can then be sent to MS Word. I just got a full size laptop for school this past year, so this thing (if/when it comes) will be purely for fun. I might get the keyboard for shits/gigs though.[/QUOTE]
well i dont think that way

In uni, a notebook is best suited because of Word/Excel and the keyboard.
Other than that, if you are just browsing the internet to find a few answers or what not then the touchpad will be best.

If someone know his classes, one can bring one or the other and see which is best for the class.
I have the notebook which was a priority for my classes and now i will get the tablet which will retire my notebook for now since i am not on class :)

[quote name='cRodz']well i dont think that way

In uni, a notebook is best suited because of Word/Excel and the keyboard.
Other than that, if you are just browsing the internet to find a few answers or what not then the touchpad will be best.

If someone know his classes, one can bring one or the other and see which is best for the class.
I have the notebook which was a priority for my classes and now i will get the tablet which will retire the notebook which will retire my notebook for now since i am not on class :)[/QUOTE]

I guess thats where I differ from people. I can type 80+ WPM on a bad day, so I'd rather have the full keyboard to take notes. I also don't browse the internet often during class, even to "find a few answers". Since I have to pay (a lot) for the right to be there, I'm going to give it my full attention. :lol:

oh lol you are willing to bring your notebook into class and take notes?

nah i dont think i could do that.
I would probably get bored and check my sites and to hell with the lecture.

Pen N Paper baby

i was thinking productivity in the library which i can pop up my notebook and write an essay or a paper

Just ordered one (32 version) from hp small business - worked on third try. Hard to pull the trigger at $149, but I'll confess I got caught up in the "thrill of the hunt." On the bright side: free shipping, no B&M frenzy/disappointment.
On the bad side: I think I just bought a really overpriced tip calculator.

[quote name='cRodz']oh lol you are willing to bring your notebook into class and take notes?

nah i dont think i could do that.
I would probably get bored and check my sites and to hell with the lecture.

Pen N Paper baby

i was thinking productivity in the library which i can pop up my notebook and write an essay or a paper[/QUOTE]

Hyper focus baby! Seriously though, my school's internet sucks and on the best day, I only get 1 bar in a good majority of the class rooms. If I did that, I'd spend forever letting Joystiq load. I also only do that in classes that won't let me record audio too. When I can, I just set my iPod touch up on the desk and only mark down things I find real important (with a time stamp if possible).

[quote name='advanced']Hyper focus baby! Seriously though, my school's internet sucks and on the best day, I only get 1 bar in a good majority of the class rooms. If I did that, I'd spend forever letting Joystiq load. I also only do that in classes that won't let me record audio too. When I can, I just set my iPod touch up on the desk and only mark down things I find real important (with a time stamp if possible).[/QUOTE]
you record your professors?
ah

maybe i should start doing this although i believe its illegal (?) lol

[quote name='cRodz']you record your professors?
ah

maybe i should start doing this although i believe its illegal (?) lol[/QUOTE]

I only do so after I have received permission from them. They also usually request that I don't distribute the files. A few years ago, at my campus, they had a guy video tape a teacher, remix it and put it on YouTube and that caused a whole ruckus. Now there is a rule about it for us.

[quote name='cRodz']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

BB is taking orders for store pick up
Attack!

You have to click on your pad and let the page load then add to cart and pick it up[/QUOTE]

I just got in on a 32GB. Tried the 16GB first, it was available when I clicked on my store and then unavailable after. This happened for all three of my local stores. Went to the 32GB and went through on my closet store. Now to patiently wait for the email saying it is ready to be picked up.

[quote name='advanced']I only do so after I have received permission from them. They also usually request that I don't distribute the files. A few years ago, at my campus, they had a guy video tape a teacher, remix it and put it on YouTube and that caused a whole ruckus. Now there is a rule about it for us.[/QUOTE]
I see.
So free education is illegal in this country.
lovely.

Thanks, i will make sure to ask my professors before recording them.

Just successfully ordered one for store pick up at Best Buy! Now I'll wind up with two if the office depot order goes through. If I'll either give the other one to a family member if he wants it, if not I would be willing to sell it to a CAG for $159(which is how much it cost me) + shipping.

EDIT - lol and now I ordered another one to be shipped from Best Buy just to be safe! I am NOT a hoarder, though. I just want to guarantee I get one. If I wind up with 3, they will be given/sold to family or a CAG at no huge markup. It'll just be what I paid plus shipping.

Thanks cRodz and ShockandAwwhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=228434

FYI: BestBuy.com is allowing you to add it to your cart now, but all stores by me are showing 'ship to store in 3 to 5 days'.

What really sucks is the Entertainment free shipping link doesn't work on this, so there's a $9 shipping charge if you choose to have it shipped.:bomb:

[quote name='cRodz']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

BB is taking orders for store pick up
Attack!

You have to click on your pad and let the page load then add to cart and pick it up[/QUOTE]

Awesome! One store near me says they are available... placed an order for in-store pickup. Now to wait for the confirmation and then call to make sure it is physically there before driving 20 miles. I've ordered online for in-store before, gotten the e-mail, driven over only to find out, uh... we made a mistake. Better not this time!

so did we ever decide on whether 16 gb is the better deal? between yesterday and just now i got 2 of the 16 gb ones, but is that really the better deal?

[quote name='PublikDefender']so did we ever decide on whether 16 gb is the better deal? between yesterday and just now i got 2 of the 16 gb ones, but is that really the better deal?[/QUOTE]

If you're worried about space, check out the SD wiki.

It mentions getting 50GB cloud service "box" or something like that...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: BestBuy.com is allowing you to add it to your cart now, but all stores by me are showing 'ship to store in 3 to 5 days'.

What really sucks is the Entertainment free shipping link doesn't work on this, so there's a $9 shipping charge if you choose to have it shipped.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Someone on SD was saying the same thing about the free shipping not working. It's working for me though. I ordered one and got free shipping then went through the link again and it again showed free shipping.

Maybe try going the regular route, then open that entertainment link in another window. Then, go back one page on the original window, and process it again. Now do you get free shipping?

[quote name='PublikDefender']so did we ever decide on whether 16 gb is the better deal? between yesterday and just now i got 2 of the 16 gb ones, but is that really the better deal?[/QUOTE]
I would think so unless you really need the space...If you think about it, you could get 2 16GB for only $50 more than one 32GB. I dunno I went with the 32GB yesterday but I think I just want the 16GB now. I doubt I'd actually use the full 32. Then again maybe I would. I just dont know haha.

I just ordered mine for $115 with tax and shipping. Ship to store would probably have been the better way to avoid the $9 shipping charge, but with the possibility of other people/employees stealing my TouchPad, no deal!

bread's done
Back