HSM Dance! X360 With Mat $9.96 @ Walmart

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
So I just finished watching High School Musical 3 for the first time, and I thought "wow, what an amazing end to an amazing trilogy. I wish I didn't miss seeing this in theaters."

Anyway I remembered there was a game though so I hop online and look and BAM! $9.96 at Wal-Mart WITH MAT!

So here's the deal, I thought it was too good to not be shared: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-s-...t-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/20563560?findingMethod=rr

I have it being shipped to store and can't wait to pick it up.

Hope this helps others!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't appreciate a pre-owned dance mat....from walmart....you just aren't cheap enough! :) Just kidding.

Pretty sure OP isn't serious, so I'm going to have to lean heavily in the direction of sarcasm here.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait to flip these. I'll make a killing. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's fair to the people who actually want to play it.

I saw the PS2 version with an extra dance pad for $2 at KMart, they had a whole shelf of them and they will probably never sell

So... Best Buy has a TiV of $.50 for this thing... I assume you know what this means, TC? Get ready everyone. We burn him at the stake at dawn.

bread's done
Back