HTC Watch contest for CAG's

Eden0032

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hi everyone. This will be my 1st contests that I've run on here, so it will be very basic.

Up for grabs is a code to redeem 1 Free Movie on HTC Watch.

All you have to is reply once to this thread before Monday 18th April 7:00 PM (GMT). 1 winner will be selected at random.

Good luck.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']count me in, free is free, though I don't know what HTC watch is[/QUOTE]

it's the video store for htc devices

Ok then everybody. Thank you to all who entered (although I did expect/hope that more people would enter). A winner has been revealed, and it is...
rpmboy!!! Congratulations! A PM is about to go your way now.

Hello everybody! Everybody who entered will automatically be entered into another contest to win another code! Yes, I have received another code today. I will do the drawing in a minute, then notify the winner. For all Terms and Conditions about the HTC Watch voucher code (the prize), please see this page: http://blog.htc.com/htc-watch-film-friday/. Good luck all, I will announce the winner in a minute as well as send a PM.

Note to @rpmboy: I apologise again for the previous issues regarding your prize. That is all sorted now. You will not be entered so that others have a chance of winning. It wouldn't exactly be fair!

bread's done
Back