HUGE Pax EAst 2013 Swag Giveway, including swag from AC4, ESO, Watchdogs, and more

koalak

CAGiversary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQ1XXkrO5wThis is a HUGE giveway of Swag from Pax East 2013, probably the biggest giveaway in the history of mankind and beyond

TWENTY WINNERS will win all sorts of swag, including:

T-shirts
(1) Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag t-shirt (size Medium)
(1) Watch Dogs t-shirt (size Medium)
(1) Splinter Cell: Blacklist t-shirt (size Medium)
(1) Street Fighter anniversary t-shirt (size XL)
(1) The Elder Scrolls Online t-shirt (size Large)
Buttons
(1) Collection of 3 BioShock Infinite buttons, themed after the game's Vigors
(1) Collection of 2 League of Legends buttons
(1) Olympus Has Fallen button
(2) Octodad buttons (one will give given to each of two winners)
Miscellaneous
(1) The Elder Scrolls Online reusable plastic cup
(1) The Elder Scrolls Online scroll prop
(19) The Elder Scrolls Online gold coins themed after in-game money
(2) The Elder Scrolls Online iPhone decals (one will be given to each of two winners)
(2) League of Legends wristbands (one will be given to each of two winners)
(1) Watch Dogs lanyard
(1) Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag inflatable cutlass
(1) Free Bonus Pack for Might and Magic: Duel of Champions Online

Three ways to participate (do more than one to increase your chances):

1) Subscribe to the GameShampoo Youtube Channel and leave a comment in the giveaway video

2) Leave a comment in the magazine article telling your most anticipated game

3) Like the Facebook Page and the post referencing the giveaway there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQ1XXkrO5w

Last edited by a moderator:
For 2013 my two biggest current gen anticipations are: Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us. As far as next gen goes I think Watch Dogs looks really good.

still a cpl more days to enter this contest, with the amount of prizes it's a pretty good chance to win!

Looks like I won an Octodad pin... yay! It wasn't the Bioshock Infinite Vigor pin set, or the SF anniversary shirt that I wanted, but I'll take it. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Link2999']Yay! I won the Splinter Cell shirt :) My size too. Thanks again for the giveaway ^_^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemosh013']I won the elder scrolls online iphone decal![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shuyinion']Awesome! Won the AC4 shirt thanks so much for the giveaway![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Looks like I won an Octodad pin... yay! It wasn't the Bioshock Infinite Vigor pin set, or the SF anniversary shirt that I wanted, but I'll take it. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to all :)

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Sweet, I won the Elder Scrolls coins! Thanks again for the awesome giveaway.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Coins were the best. Still happy with my shirt though :)

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Sweet, I won the Elder Scrolls coins! Thanks again for the awesome giveaway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='B:L']I won the inflatable cutlass! Thanks for the giveaway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dataless']I won the Watch Dogs lanyard! Thanks for the awesome giveaway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Crystal Afterlife']I won the ESO shirt. :) Thanks for the awesome contest.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Concordal']Looks like I won the Olympus pin. Thanks![/QUOTE]

congratulations to all :)

[quote name='regularshow99']I won the Watch Dogs shirt, but I'm still on the fence on sending my address to "receive my prize". Is this a safe source?[/QUOTE]

Yeah no problems... I'm a moderator there...it's a popular gaming site... if you check our youtube channel we have over 1,500 subscibers and like 3 million views lol

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I got my button today.
But guess what?
Dao2qDA.jpg

XjxgleZ.jpg

[quote name='Concordal']Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I got my button today.
But guess what?
Dao2qDA.jpg

XjxgleZ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's probably because all the mail goes through a "sorter" and it kind of squishes the envelope a bit. I've had a few small things get pushed right out of their envelopes before.

On a side note, I haven't gotten my T-Shirt in the mail yet. I'm hoping it was sent out.

I hate to bring this back up. But I was wondering if anyone else got their prizes. I'm still waiting on mine and I like seeing people's pictures of what they got.

bread's done
Back