Huge PSOne RPG lot

Seems high. But, it's an easy purchase. Buy them all at once and no need to shop around.

[quote name='PsyClerk']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31583&item=6946373901&rd=1

There are a few non-RPG games in there as well. Does this lot have any glaring omissions? I thought the price was a bit high, but was too lazy to look up 40 individual titles.[/quote]

If there's really 40 games, then thats an average of about $25 per, and while some of the games in there are worth quite a bit more than 25, some of them can also be had easily for under 10. It probably is overpriced, but some of those like Suikoden 2 sell for close to 100, so its not over too bad.

I don't see Legend of Legaia or a Final Fantasy Chronicles in there, they might be though and I just can't tell.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']ripoff.[/quote]

Actually I did some quick math and if the guy let it go for $1000 (reserve not met though, so it won't go that cheap), that would only be $25 per game. Seeing as how the Lunars and Suikodens together would fetch about $200. There's a few other $50+ games in there as well.

The reserve price of $1,001 has been met. :?: Why would you put a reserve of a $1 more than the starting price on your auction? Not too smart if you ask me.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']ripoff.[/quote]

Actually I did some quick math and if the guy let it go for $1000 (reserve not met though, so it won't go that cheap), that would only be $25 per game. Seeing as how the Lunars and Suikodens together would fetch about $200. There's a few other $50+ games in there as well.[/quote]

what 50+ games do you see in there u can grab lunar around 30 at Ebgames. only high end game i see is sulk 2

40 games the they have a bid of 1,000 man thats 50 + per game and most of those games are not even worth 30 what the bidder thinking

[quote name='slidecage']what 50+ games do you see in there u can grab lunar around 30 at Ebgames. only high end game i see is sulk 2[/quote]

I imagine the games in this lot will be of a higher quality than what you would get from EB.

[quote name='slidecage']40 games the they have a bid of 1,000 man thats 50 + per game and most of those games are not even worth 30 what the bidder thinking[/quote]

You quoted my post that said it was actually $25 each, not $50+...

Maybe someone will break down the whole list.

Sheesh! I have nearly every RPG in that lot. I'm missing 8 of the 39 games he lists and most are the action ones. I'd sell them in a heartbeat if I thought I could get that much!

bread's done
Back