Huge Resale Lot- $50 + shipping takes it. Amazon value $100+

Karma Is a Bish

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
TAKE EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD FOR $50+ SHIPPING. Paypal. Can get out tomorrow if you pay tonight!

Here it is. Either take some, or take it all I don't care. And I don't really care what I get for it. Some things you can just pay shipping for, others I will need a few bucks on it or whatever. As long as I don't lose big $$$ on anything. So here it is:

Bag of Books- Take it all for $2 + exact shipping. i don't know the names of all of it. Will go media mail. Here is some pics:

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

The mad libs is no longer there. But a Harry Potter book is there that was not in that picture. The Naked Brothers band CD could be added for an extra 10 cents if you want it bad enough.

PS1 System w/ 2 controllers(3rd party), memory card and all hookups= offer

DSCN0400.jpg

PETER PAN VHS- Pay shipping

Starfox Adventure Guide- $5 shipped

Super Mario Advance Guide- Somewhat beat up- $6 shipped
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Take both guides for $9 shipped

October 1990 Sports Illustrated mint- $1 + shipping OBO

6 DVD Lot- take all for $10 SHIPPED

Music and Lyrics
dot hack ver. 01 login
Santa Claus 2
Yi-Yi(foreign film)
Saw(scratched, untested, stickers on case)
American Haunting UNRATED EDITION(scratched, untested, stickers on case)

Lot of Genesis Things- Possibly good for resale at a flea market or whatever. Some carts untested:

Hockey(cart only) GEN
Sonic 2(cart only) GEN
PGA Tour 96(complete- manual alittle beat) GEN
Columns(complete- black and white instruction manual. A cut or scratch or something on the cover that penetrates some of the plastic stuff that goes over the covers) GEN
PGA Tour Golf II(complete) GEN
Bugs Bunny Double Trouble(cart only, sticker on cart, top of label is starting to fade) GEN
96 All Star Lineup for Sega Genesis, 32X, and Game Gear!
Cybernoid NES Manual(bent on top right, not sure if this is the correct name for game as the font is psychedelic)
Champ Sports Coupon that expired in 1996
Contra Hard Corps Cover Art(extremely beat up)
Boxing Legends of The Ring Genesis Manual
Cart Cleaner?- I can show pics of this. I have no idea what this is but on the back it has directions on "Cleaning The Game Unit"
Five assorted genesis controllers- some untested, can try them out for you. many 3rd party
Genesis System Manual
{spoiler}
Taz Stuffed Animal- $1 + exact shipping

Oregon Trail 2 PC- $5 shipped . Light scratches. i never played. Found at a yardsale awhile back

HITACHI H3080A72P Deskstar 80GB PATA Internal Hard Drive(I think, I suck with computers)- $6 + exact shipping. untested but in great shape and in original package

Web Page Instruction Kit 6.5 for Macs- $1.50 + exact shipping I haven't personally used it, got at a yard sale. In original box

I have the set of four drinking goblet collectibles for LOTR. They look like this(damn beautiful!) NOTE: I noticed the details of the goblet aren't in the best quality, but it does say Lord of The Rings on the front of each goblet: $10 + exact shipping

DSCN0390.jpg

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0393.jpg

They do glow in the dark. I don't know where to put these with each of the goblet, but they are here and in the dimming light(not dark, not bright) it gives off a dim red light(the one that is open, the other three are sealed). Here is what it looks like:

DSCN0394.jpg

Each box has a sticker on the top like this...

DSCN0395.jpg

And the boxes do show wear. They are in no means super mint, but usuable and not wrecked. My sucky cameras shot on some of the wear...

DSCN0396.jpg

bread's done
Back