Huge retro lot, 22 Games for $29 Shipped

jputahraptor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Let's get the boring stuff out of the way first.  

Trades?  Only for factory sealed games, any system any game must be factory sealed, will view your lists, I am a collector so if I don't need anything you have then that's why I have prices :)

Who sends first?  If it's a trade I don't have a problem sending first provided you have more feedback, but for purchases, payment must be sent first.   I have been on this site for 9 years, I have 25+ all positive feedback and back when we had the old trading format I didn't get all my old feedback translated over.  So it's a lot more, I am not risking my reputation on a $3 game, but yes regardless of your feedback, payment must be made first.

Shipping?  Shipping is NOT included in these prices for several reasons, first I do not profit off shipping, I eat envelopes, tape, time and gas but actual shipping costs are on the buyer, if you buy just a cart only game boy game it will be about $2, if it's a Banjo Kazooie complete it could be 4-5 to ship in a box with tracking.  If you buy multiple games if will be a bulk shipping price.  

Also I ship all items first class, that is so items don't get stuck like media mail and should arrive within 2-3 days.  I don't include tracking on items under $15, unless paid for by the buyer.  Faster shipping available again at the expense of the buyer.  I do not profit off shipping again, I use all my own materials to ship and don't charge for them but actual shipping cost will be on the buyer.  

Boxes are available for any items, though that will probably cost a little more, please let me know whether you want your item shipped in a bubble mailer or box.  

If you somehow live in the NNJ area and want to pick stuff up that is perfectly acceptable!

Prices?  Prices are firm, if they appear to high than please by all means get them elsewhere cheaper, I know I would.  No bulk prices on items either, so please only buy what you like.  Bulk rate for shipping only, see above. 

Pictures?  Absolutely, either give me a cell or a email address and I will take as many as you need.  Let me know if you want a certain angle.

Condition?  I have done my best to include condition as far as completeness, before buying if I've made a mistake I will let you know, complete is complete meaning disc/cart, case and manual (though I can't guarantee other posters or paperwork)

All games are tested and play well, no need to worry about getting a bad game!

Payment?  Paypal for confirmed address only.  Concealed cash (at your own risk) or postal money order accepted as well.  

Questions?  Just ask, if you are unsure of something or I didn't make something clear than please shoot me a PM.

How to contact?  Bumps are appreciated but please send me a PM if you are interested in something as opposed to leaving it in the comments because I rarely venture down.  

Also all items will be edited with pending if it's in negotations and removed when it's gone.  

SNES 

D-force Complete $12

DS

You don't know jack complete $3

Brain Age Complete $3

Spongebob Boasting Bash Complete $5

N64

F1 Pole Position Complete $10

Mickey USA Speedway Complete $12

NES 

Jeopardy cart only $4

Tecmo Bowl cart only $6

GBA

Ecks vs. Sever box and manual only $3

Lord of the rings two towers box and game $4

Castlevania Classic NES complete still has shrinkwrap though not around opening $15

Ice Climber same condition as above $12

Warioware Mega Microgames Complete $10

Iridion 3d Box and manual only $3

Dragonball z legacy of goku complete $8

GT Advance game and box $5

GC 

Defender Complete $4

GBC 

Tony Hawk 3 Complete $5

Rampart Complete $5

Perfect Dark Complete $9

Project S-11 Complete $8

Dragon Warriors Monsters cart only $8

Worms Armageddon Box and manual only $3

Micro Machines 1 and 2 Twin Turbo Complete $8

GB

Kirby Block Ball Complete $15

Animaniacs Complete $15

Super RC Pro-Am Box Complete $9

Defender Jouse Combo Cart Box and Manual Only $4

Nigel Mansell's World Championship Box and Manual Only $4

All cart only

Mega Man $4

Tetris DX $4 GBC

Mulan $3

Pac-Man $4

Rugrats Movie $3

Tamagotchi $4

Monsters Inc. GBC $3

Toy Story $3

Super Mario Land 1 $5

Super Mario Land 2 $5

Game Gear  All cart only
Shinobi $4
Shinobi 2 $4
Strider Returns $4

PSP
NBA Ballers Rebound Complete $5
Puzzle Quest Complete $5
Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier Factory Sealed $7

Dreamcast
NFL Blitz Complete Black label $8
Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness Complete $6
Frogger 2 Complete $6

PS1
Evil Dead Hail to the King Complete $12

Pick your lot!  Each ships with free priority 2 day shipping, not all games tested but none with major scratches or damage, some shrinkwrap damage on the sealed ones, some sealed games have different styles of shrinkwrap, still at $1.31 shipped each, it's cheaper than finding a used one online with shipping being 3-4 dollars on amazon.  

Lot #2  $29 shipped with 2 day priority with tracking and insurance (1.31 each shipped)  

Finding Nemo PS2 Complete

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy PS2 not sealed but security sticker is still on top unbroken, new and complete

Jeopardy PS2 Complete

Cabela's Big Game Hunter PS2 Game and Case

Way of the Samurai PS2 Complete

World Championship Poker PS2 Factory Sealed

Madden 06  PS2 Factory Sealed

Ford Mustang PS2 Factory Sealed

Madden 2001 PS2 Complete

Minority Report PS2 Complete

Singstar Amped PS2 Complete

Madden 2000 GBC Complete

The Biggest Loser DS Factory Sealed damaged shrinkwrap

Sega Tennis Dreamcast Factory Sealed small rip in shrinkwrap on front

MLB Superstars Wii Complete

Madden 95 Genesis Complete

Dukes of Hazzard PS1 Disc Only

Cool Boarders 4 PS1 Disc Only

Leadership Golf Game Gear Cart Only

Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit PS1 Disc and Case

Punisher War Zone DVD Complete

Hellboy DVD Complete
Lot #5  $29 shipped with 2 day priority with tracking and insurance (1.31 each shipped)

Tetris Worlds PS2 Complete

Myst 3 Exile PS2 Complete

NHL 06 PS2 Factory Sealed

Ford Racing 2 Complete

World Championship Poker PS2 Factory Sealed

Jak 3 PS2 Complete, security stickers on all sides so this is technically new

Spider-Man 2 PS2 Disc Only

Cabela's Deer Hunt 2004 Season PS2 Complete

Madden 2005 PS2 Collector's Edition Complete

ATV Offroad Fury 2 Case and Manual

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme PS2 Complete

Zoocube Gamecube Complete

Robocop DVD Factory Sealed

Lord of the Rings Symphony DVD Complete

The Biggest Loser DS Factory Sealed, damaged shrinkwrap

Nicktoons Unite GBA Complete

Winter Olympic Games Genesis Complete

MLB 09 The Show PSP Factory Sealed

Die Hard Trilogy PC Factory Sealed

Jeopardy PS1 Complete

Ultimate BMX PS1 Disc Only

A Bug's Life PS1 Disc Only

Last edited by a moderator:
First update to the list, a few added and a few sold elsewhere.  

Also if people are interested, I broke up the 88 game lot into four X 22 game lots which I predetermined to keep them balanced, if anyone is interested I can give you the four lists to choose which one you like.  Each lot will be $39 and will ship 2 day priority shipping included in the price.  

Sold a bundle on ebay ironically for more than on here, but I dropped the prices on the other 4 to the lowest I can do shipped, if you are local NNJ than you can pick any lot up for $20.  

bread's done
Back