Huge Rock Band Sale - Over 1,100 songs. Starts September 18th, 2012. All platforms!

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
In celebration of the launch of Rock Band™ Blitz for PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE® Arcade and the impending five year anniversary of Rock Band, Harmonix is excited to announce that it’s making expanding your Rock Band Music Library more affordable than ever before!

This week, Harmonix is offering a sale on over 1,100 songs available in the Rock Band Music Store on all platforms! Fans looking to boost their Rock Band music collection can now pick up select tracks from Rock Band’s mind-blowing catalog of music’s biggest artists. And these tracks, both as singles and as their associated packs, are now 50% off!

For more details, visit:
http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231797

For the massive list of songs, you can grab the handy PDF below (It's also listed in the link above):
http://www.rockband.com/content-assets/2012/09/RBDLCsaleGraphic.pdf

Here is the expected timing for the roll out of discounts on different consoles in different regions. This is a HUGE update (seriously, we're discounting more DLC than most games have ever released) so there are a lot of moving pieces and things may not go 100% to plan, but we'll update if things look like they're changing.

Tuesday September 18th

Xbox 360 (worldwide) will be updating in a gradual roll out, and all pricing is expected to update by noon ET.

Nintendo should be updating at the same time that Wii DLC usually goes live.

Sony America (SCEA) is expected to update at the same time that PS3 DLC usually goes live.

If you check in and content is not appearing with the new pricing, sit tight and it may be updating shortly. We'll be keeping an eye on things on our end to make sure we catch any content that slips through the cracks. Enjoy!

Nice. I'll have to totally put my CC back on the PSN.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

But seriously, though. I'm getting a PSN card or something.

Yeah holy crap, wish this happened years ago. Myself and random people throwing me cash spent so much on MS points for songs while I was in college. I have a rather large collection on my 250gb hd now :3

bread's done
Back