Humans gone in 30 years? Beginning of Mass extinction

We wont be around for very long. I think humans are a evolutionary accident really, we arent fit for survival. The more we indulge in just pleasures of our own creation, the more apathetic we get, the more we depend on machines, the more we survive through medicine just makes us that much weaker and softer.

Hell even from a physical sense of the word were not meant to survive. We lack any real strength compared to another our size, were not as fast as a lot of animals our size or even smaller or larger, unless you live in very specific parts of the world our bodies arent meant for survival naked in the elements. True we can reason and build and such but we sacrifice in exchange our ability to truly survive. Our brains kept us from dying off but its our brains that hurt us also. Unless the whole world explodes when were dead monkeys will still swing in the trees, roaches will scuttle along and fish will swim in the ocean because they are designed to survive.

One day we will run out of resources and we wont be able to live on our own. If you took something like say gasoline out of the equation for 72 hours which is a relatively short period of time most countries would go apeshit and has is a fairly small thing in the grand scheme.

Humans dont survive, we dont fight, rarely use our instincts or anything else that has kept everyother species alive for millions of years.

So whether its nuclear war, a giant asteroid hitting earth, killer bees, lack of food, disease or whatever. Humans will not outlive the majority of animal life on this planet because were not designed to live very long.

They recently found what's been killing the bees. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/science/07bees.html?src=me

[quote name='gargus']We wont be around for very long. I think humans are a evolutionary accident really, we arent fit for survival. The more we indulge in just pleasures of our own creation, the more apathetic we get, the more we depend on machines, the more we survive through medicine just makes us that much weaker and softer.

Hell even from a physical sense of the word were not meant to survive. We lack any real strength compared to another our size, were not as fast as a lot of animals our size or even smaller or larger, unless you live in very specific parts of the world our bodies arent meant for survival naked in the elements. True we can reason and build and such but we sacrifice in exchange our ability to truly survive. Our brains kept us from dying off but its our brains that hurt us also. Unless the whole world explodes when were dead monkeys will still swing in the trees, roaches will scuttle along and fish will swim in the ocean because they are designed to survive.

One day we will run out of resources and we wont be able to live on our own. If you took something like say gasoline out of the equation for 72 hours which is a relatively short period of time most countries would go apeshit and has is a fairly small thing in the grand scheme.

Humans dont survive, we dont fight, rarely use our instincts or anything else that has kept everyother species alive for millions of years.

So whether its nuclear war, a giant asteroid hitting earth, killer bees, lack of food, disease or whatever. Humans will not outlive the majority of animal life on this planet because were not designed to live very long.[/QUOTE]

Excellent points. On the flip side we could've died out without technology and medicine. Or reached points where most of humanity died and those with the best immune systems were left to repopulate. We need preservation of how we did things before technology though, we can't keep relying solely on technology.

Our brains hurt us also, but animals are hurt by not having enough intelligence. The thing is humans have the ability to one day find and even reach another livable planet. Animals do not. We've saved numerous species from extinction. We are not as biologically strong to survive things on Earth as some other creatures, but we also don't rely on mass producing and letting so many of our fellow creatures die off for all of us to survive.

It remains to be seen how far we can live without destroying ourselves. Maybe it's not 50/50 anymore, but it had to drop out of our favor for us to be motivated to increase our odds.

Yes they are. I should have said "other species" or "other animals", but I didn't think individual words would be taken so literally given the context of what I was saying. My fault.

[quote name='The Crotch']I've a long-standing tradition of picking that nit, believe me.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you are saying. Edit: Google search gives me some idea. I think I just failed with this comment. Edit 2: Ya I know what you mean. I can delete this but I'll leave it up so someone can read it and laugh or shake their head at me.

[quote name='gargus']We wont be around for very long. I think humans are a evolutionary accident really, we arent fit for survival. The more we indulge in just pleasures of our own creation, the more apathetic we get, the more we depend on machines, the more we survive through medicine just makes us that much weaker and softer.

So whether its nuclear war, a giant asteroid hitting earth, killer bees, lack of food, disease or whatever. Humans will not outlive the majority of animal life on this planet because were not designed to live very long.[/QUOTE]

You're completely marginalizing our intelligence vs. other animals. We are by far the most intelligent animal to ever walk the earth. We have modified and adapted the environment to fit our survival, no other animal does that nearly to the level we have.

The funny thing is many of the things you list as possible causes of our extinction are things that can and have wiped out other animals regardless of their strength, size, dependence on oil, etc. A giant asteroid would kill most of the animals on the planet, disease wipes out animal populations all the time, and if bees were to become extinct it would break down the entire food chain, not just the food chain for humans.

Sure things would breakdown quickly if petroleum, as our main source of energy, was to disappear overnight BUT there are many populations of humans that don't depend on oil or petroleum at all.

So, enjoy your cynicism toward humans but we don't have to spend every day of our lives worrying about a stronger/bigger predator eating us for breakfast like most other animals on this planet do and that alone makes us the most powerful animal on the planet.

The human race is so genious, yet we don't know why these things are happening...nonetheless, if we are as a human race are not causing it somehow I have to think everything will work out. Not saying its guaranteed it will, but humans have been around for quite a while and we have absorbed many different changes in many different ways. If birds and fish are dying off like mad, maybe the bird/fish population is balancing out naturally from being too high...? Doesn't nature usually tend to work these things out.

[quote name='nasum']So, when are we going to have our global flash forward?[/QUOTE]

I already had mine. You didn't? I guess you're screwed....

It'll bee okay. Honey.

Actually, the whole "colony collapse" phenomenon does disturb me. Bees rule. They give (pollination, honey, buzzing, Bumblebee Man) and take (home invasion, stinging, think they're better than us). We would be screwed without them, without a doubt. At least that's the buzz.

[quote name='perdition(troy']ditto, and couple it with these articles:

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/26357581/detail.html
thousands of dead fish washing up in Chesapeake Bay

and

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parana-online.com.br%2Feditoria%2Fcidades%2Fnews%2F502434%2F%3Fnoticia%3DMORTANDADE%2BMISTERIOSA%2BDE%2BPEIXES%2BNO%2BLITORAL&act=url
100 tons of the same fish washing up on the shores of Brazil

and

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/112843019.html
Estimated 500 blackbirds dropping dead in Louisiana.[/QUOTE]

thats messed up

The article about the 500 blackbirds dying also says:

"Slota also declined to speculate on a cause for the deaths, but he said a search of USGS records shows there have been 16 events in the past 30 years involving blackbirds where at least 1,000 of the birds have died seemingly all at once. “These large events do take place,” he said. “It’s not terribly unusual.”"

not terribly unusual in terms of frequency is one thing, not terribly unusual as in "raining dead birds" is an entirely different one.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']The human race is so genious, yet we don't know why these things are happening...nonetheless, if we are as a human race are not causing it somehow I have to think everything will work out. Not saying its guaranteed it will, but humans have been around for quite a while and we have absorbed many different changes in many different ways. If birds and fish are dying off like mad, maybe the bird/fish population is balancing out naturally from being too high...? Doesn't nature usually tend to work these things out.[/QUOTE]

My brain hurts from trying to decifer a wall of rambling words. :drool: :drool: :drool: :booty:

Well if those damn green pigs would stop stealing all the eggs, maybe we would have less dead birds.

[quote name="CheapyD" post="116" timestamp="1055530544"]Ya, EB's shipping is around $5 or so, just buy more than one game!
I don't think they charge tax, though.[/quote]that article is just to sell apps are you serious

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/world-on-the-verge-of-next-mass-extinction-humans-have-caused-extinction-rates-to-increase-by-up-to-10000-times-9466313.html

Pretty much, we just have too many humans;   7 BILLION at this point.  In 1970, there were roughly half as many people in the world as there are now.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

So obviously most animals need to go first.  Humans are the dominant species, so they get the food, shelter, land, etc.

Plus, more humans= more energy consumption because everyone needz their internetz.

Add in global warming, loss of land, increasing temperature,  water droughts ( already starting).

Eventually, either the world won't be able to sustain us because there will be too many people  and/or humans society will have to adapt (hopefully).

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/world-on-the-verge-of-next-mass-extinction-humans-have-caused-extinction-rates-to-increase-by-up-to-10000-times-9466313.html

Pretty much, we just have too many humans; 7 BILLION at this point. In 1970, there were roughly half as many people in the world as there are now.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

So obviously most animals need to go first. Humans are the dominant species, so they get the food, shelter, land, etc.

Plus, more humans= more energy consumption because everyone needz their internetz.

Add in global warming, loss of land, increasing temperature, water droughts ( already starting).

Eventually, either the world won't be able to sustain us because there will be too many people and/or humans society will have to adapt (hopefully).
And THIS is why I don't want my own biological children. If I DO have children, it's adoption or bust. I just don't see the need to breed when there are countless kids in need of a good home. It's the same view I have about dogs. Why buy from a breeder when there are tons of dogs in pounds, just waiting to be put to sleep?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Atlantic is a globalist propaganda outfit now run by the Emerson Collective which is one of Laurene Powell Jobs' projects (Steve Jobs widow). They're basically a mouthpiece for the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. The WEF and its founder Klaus Schwab are pushing for a "Great Reset" to implement the UN Agenda 2030 program of "17 sustainable goals" which amount to international communism. The WEF has a saying that by 2030 you will own nothing and you will be happy. It's basically neo-feudalism and an anti-human agenda.

If you want some insight into what the UN is actually about, read the book "My Testament to the UN" by Robert Muller who worked with them for 40 years or so and served as the Assistant Secretary General. Here's a choice quote:

“No human force will ever be able to destroy the United Nations, for the United Nations is not a mere building or a mere idea; it is not a man-made creation. The United Nations is the vision-light of the Absolute Supreme, which is slowly, steadily and unerringly illumining the ignorance, the night of our human life.

“The divine success and supreme progress of the United Nations is bound to become a reality. At his choice hour, the Absolute Supreme will ring His own victory-bell here on Earth through the loving and serving heart of the United Nations.”

Note that the term "Absolute Supreme" is a reference to the theosophical movement's coming "messiah" figure, the Maitreya, who they say will be the Cosmic Christ, the Planetary Buddha, the fulfillment of the eschatological figures associated with eastern faith traditions but who will actually be Lucifer. Theosophy is a perverse satanic set of beliefs developed by the Russian occultist Madame Helena Blavatsky in 1875. It not only inspired most all of the major figures who developed the UN but also, through Rudolf Steiner's expansion into ariosophy, informed the occult underpinnings of the Nazis. Interesting that Klaus Schwab also has family ties to the Nazis.

You can download a free copy here: https://archive.org/details/mytestamenttounc0000mull

The climate change program goes back quite a long ways and is being used as a wealth transfer mechanism and a means of wrangling more control from sovereign nations. The Club of Rome was put in charge of this project decades ago. If you read their works, you'll find that this ecological movement is another anti-human program. In their book "The First Global Revolution" from 1991, they outline their agenda. Here's a provocative quote from the book:

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

You can download a copy for free here:

https://archive.org/details/the-first-global-revolution-a-report-by-the-council-of-the-club-of-rome-alexande

There are very real ecological concerns, but this carbon reduction nonsense is absurd. I would be more concerned with how the globalist corporate culture is poisoning the earth to the extent that 8 states now report that bees are functionally extinct:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/american-bumblebee-has-vanished-from-eight-us-states-180978817/

Or that sperm counts will be down to virtually zero by 2045:

https://www.politico.eu/article/no-more-babies-expert-warns-that-hormone-altering-chemicals-threaten-human-procreation/

Or why rates of cancer have increased so dramatically, especially childhood cancers, over the past century or why rates of autism have exploded in children over the past 50 years.

There's a lot going on, and if you're reading rags like The Atlantic, you're going to pretty much miss it all.

bread's done
Back